Recent content by Soberian

1. S

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

Sign me up for Lightweight please! :yay: 118HP here at this moment. Name: Soberian Sian Bekari Soc: GloryHound Irregulars
  2. S

That's not fair to them.

I just makes me mad too sometimes. :D
  3. S

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

Hows about adding a quickpoll where names are shown? ^^ People could subscribe by themselves actualy. ;)
  4. S

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

Soberian Sian Bekari Ok you can add me as well. ;) I want THIS Style!! :D
  5. S

Storage improvements please!

Yep thats also a giant pain, when trying to put something to the bottom and then having to scroll up all way again to have another try. It wasn't as bad as now before VU10. This is one of the reasons why I came up with this idea. ;) Storage and inventory can not be saved on the client side...
  6. S

Storage improvements please!

I don't know, if anyone else already brought this up, but I have a few minor suggestions to make about the storage. 1. While dragging stuff into storage I often wondered, why can't there be a possibility to just drag it to some random place and then it gets stocked onto an existing pile...
  7. S

Selling: Full Vigilante (M) for sale

Little Bump!
  8. S

FYI: bonus reward system for every new depositing player

They could limit it to Credit Card or bank order deposits. Making a new Bank Account including the fees for a new Master-Card just to get some free crappy item would be too much effort I guess.
  9. S

Make sweating "illegal"...

You army of n00bs need a mentor? :P Once Mindforce is back I may buy some sweat. ^^ In case you wonder Jim baby: Yes, I don't sweat. I buy sweat, always. ;) And no, I still don't deposit. :cool: Your silly wish would make the sweat price explode and piss off like 70% (or even more) of the...
  10. S

FYI: Unlock new dance moves

I rather meant getting sore knees and backs, having to buy bone replacements etc. :P MA would make us cripples after 10 minutes of dancing. :D
  11. S

Extra loot channel + Better loot info!

I will give this a bump, maybe MA/FPC will do it now. ^^
  12. S

Loot chat channel

I have asked for that for almost one year now. ^^ https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/132988-extra-loot-channel-better-loot-info.html I've also mailed a copy of my posting to the support just a few weeks ago.
  13. S

FYI: Unlock new dance moves

Maybe make a dance skill? ^^ Might be interesting but MA wont give us free skills, unless they make our bodys decay. :lam:
  14. S

PED monthlly statement

Yes but people would prolly start to ask for more. ;)
  15. S

PED monthlly statement

I don't think this will happen. It would show how much MA is keeping for themselves.
Back