Recent content by Sofia

1. Sofia

Selling: Vrex SGA 2000 Tier4, Imp Exc

... ... ...
  2. Sofia

edit, you can bid using those investment land deeds also.
  3. Sofia

Vrex SGA 2000 Tier 4.0 SB 18k BO 20k Imp excavator Tier 0.9 SB 8k BO 10k Only peds please or 1xCal land investment deed =1000 ped in trade. Auc ends 1 week after the first bid. gl :)
  4. Sofia

Can MA logs be bugged?

Don't restart the ramble but carefully read through all of the comments. - Yes MA does sometimes ignore inquiries for loot return (especially since their balance has been into red, 2 years ago I had a claim returned due to VU update logout though), and in case of Strash, MA did follow his...
  5. Sofia

Share your beacon experiences

Especially with Warlocks and Legionaires dropping the once-unique Beacon loot still roaming around 24/7.
  6. let's destiny

let's destiny

7. Sofia

Share your beacon experiences

Surely, you meant - sell your beacons NOW while you can, cus after everybody discovers the tt profit is gone, they'll become worthless? :rolleyes:
  8. Sofia

Ingame prices head lower... for high end items?

Well, high price EU items are on a constant downwards slope anyways so I totally see this happening.
  9. Sofia

Are you a happy EU participant?

Well, I have nothing to sulk about, losing couple ks here and there sometimes, as usual, still a withdrawer (i.e. not depositor) :)
  10. Sofia

Achievement: Avoid new -rep in forum

Well, if damage is hidden from chat box only misses and skill gains accumulate there. :rolleyes: Anyway gz to mj, wow is that avoidance even working that way oh no it's a ...c-c-combo breaker!!! A -rep from me, sry I couldn't resist. :lolup: It was actually a +rep.
  11. Sofia

Uber: Combat Sense Open with a nice ESI

gz, and for those uber aurlis in the other threads, too.:cool:
  12. Sofia

F@#K Calypso

Not really the case, while tt returns might be the same and the system too, Arkadia does have a way more even tt distribution among hunts/mining runs. Thus no weeks/months of 50-70% tt runs only... which irritates many players here on Calypso... (on the other hand, 5 digit hofs on Arkadia are...
  13. Sofia

Thanks ma for listening!!!!!

They did release the Space update at the same time as Eve Online released their Planet update... But guess what, even in Eve unsecure PVP areas are only in outer Galaxy districts, 70-80% of players preferring to stay at safe zone at all times!!! Indeed, only MA themselves from this whole blue...
  14. Sofia

HoF: 321ped esi

holy cow man, gz :P
Back