Recent content by Solo

1. Solo

Talk Thyme - 10-15-09 Contest Info

:yay: I want to give BIG Gratz to Chesty and Rob they both made workable sun dials and showed them at Atlas Haven. Now we still want to thank Nek for participating he did a wonderful sun dial using a tree at Cape Corinth. Contest rules though...
  2. Solo

NEK Click to enlarge
  3. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

4. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

5. Solo

Sun Dial Pics ROB Palmer Sun Dial Click to enlarge CHesty's First Sun Dial Click to enlarge Chesty's Second Sun Dial Click to enlarge They both worked the shadow did move
  6. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

7. Sun   Dial

Sun Dial

8. Sun Dial

Sun Dial

9. Wastelander  Lewis

Wastelander Lewis

10. Solo

FYI: NBK & Dragons Shadow - Truce

Yummy do you have graham crackers and chocolate too!! Smores sound really good atm:ahh:
  11. Solo

me me me :yay: i wanna sing Kumbaya with you mom!!!:wtg:
  12. Solo

Butch I think that is what Billy and HW is doing is taking a step backwards and relaxing!!! :wtg:
  13. Solo

Announcing the creation of the Dragons Shadow Wraiths

as of date i do think DSW has gotten a little more then expected but keep them coming i get bored easy and the more i can help run tp's the better and with the new 16 NEW Tp's i be running allot!!:yay:
  14. Solo

Dirty language

:D As i started to read this thread i automically thought of this!! and before i got to this thread i was trying to think where i put this on my puter!! Guess i don't have to think now!!!! So I say Proudly FUCK IT!!!!!:eek::yay:
  15. Solo

tonights show on ahr feat dj noki thur 6-9

I wouldn't miss it Nokira, I can't wait :yay:
Back