Recent content by Soradin

1. Soradin

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

Actually... no. The mentality, age, and maturity of your average WoW player (witnessed first hand during a short attempt to play it) is far below what I expect here in Entropia.
  2. Soradin

Do you want some faster space transport?

The big misconception I see is the idea that people WANT PvP everywhere. Okay, some do... mainly those with big wallets, those who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves, and those who profit from players who don't have big wallets, but succumb to the draw of space travel.
  3. Soradin

Do you want some faster space transport?

I'll be honest and say I haven't bothered to read the thread.. When it comes to space, my stance is summed up here: Until there is a non-PvP way to travel, I will NEVER leave Calypso. It's not about risk... it's the principle for me. So don't frigging bother to tell me all I have to do is...
  4. Soradin

Does Avataar Luck really Exist!! A non believer starts believing :(

Prove it. :wise: Never mind.... you can't. We can only make assumptions, or speculations.
  5. Soradin

Seeking crafting tips

Yea.. That may be true... For me though. I'll never chip in skills. Ever. I'd rather actually earn what I get, even if it costs more. To me, there's no fun at all in buying skills.
  6. Soradin

Seeking crafting tips

Okay, so first off, I admit to being slightly lazy, and only reading back a bit on the threads. Since the last time I seriously looked at crafting, a lot has changed, so pardon if my questions seem "simple" but, as in my work, I figure it's better to ask and get no answer, than not ask at all...
  7. Soradin

I think you're making an incorrect assumption. There will be areas to own both in and out of PvP areas. In other words, no, you don't have to "fight for" anything if you don't want to. (The following is not addressed to Alexander, but I'm feeling frustrated and snarky at the moment due to a...
  8. Soradin

I always laughed my tail off at people who bought apartments too. ;)
  9. Soradin

Well, if it's like everything else in Entropia... the advantage will be given to those with large wallets and no life. The rest of us will basically be screwed. Which, in essence, means it'll be like everything else in the real world. Which, is why I only bought 1 deed, and gave up on the...
  10. Soradin

Yea.. I laugh my tail off at people who spend PEDs to "look cool". That was my point. ;)
  11. Soradin

Dark Knights - Squires recruiting

Definitely. We don't bite... much
  12. Soradin

Suggestion for people looking for a Mentor

Just taking this bit of simple and useful advice to the top, considering the press release might bring in new players.
  13. Soradin

Selling: Vivo T15 Unlimited Tier 2.2

Nice... one of these is on my long-term "wish list". Not in the cards right now, but good luck with your sale!
  14. Soradin

That person should be publicly flogged for being a moron, and fined for wasting people's time. And that's the last I'll say on that tangent.
  15. Soradin

This seems fairly simple. If you don't trust MA to pay as they say they will, don't buy. Raising your objection/suspicion is the act of a responsible member of the community, I agree. But beyond that, there's really no point, is there? That's pretty much it. Though I'll say this..... I laugh...
Back