Recent content by Sorg

1. Sorg

Hey! Your PM box is full so i'm writting here! Just back from work, don't know if it's a good...

Hey! Your PM box is full so i'm writting here! Just back from work, don't know if it's a good time for you! I can log in tonight if you can too. I have some things to do tomorrow at 16-17 MA time... so maybe saturday? Cheers Sorg
  2. Sorg

Selling: Beauty Salon

THx Skyblood, so SB met. Just noticed i didn't set rules on time and so, so if it's ok with you Skyblood, i'll let the bidding go until monday 24 april 2011, 20:00 MA time. I hope that's ok! Cheers Sorg
  3. Sorg

Bump bump!!!
  4. Sorg

Bump!!!!!!
  5. Sorg

Didn't sold in auction, so BUMP for new BO
  6. Sorg

Achievement: Comando... Finally!!!

Gz petit noob! :) And that way you keep a bit of me in you! Damn that sounds gay... Whatever! Gz!
  7. Sorg

Bump! No offer at all? Last call before going to auction!
  8. Sorg

5k BO for the chairs+toolkits BUMP
  9. Sorg

Main reason i'm leaving is not because of the game, it's just because i've others projects IRL and a lot less free time. I haven't been online in the past 2 years anyway! Nothing to be sad about, even if i must say that it was a quite emotionnal choc to see that apartment all empty, and being...
  10. Sorg

Hi! I'm selling my beauty chairs. Body sculpting unit (TT=40.6ped) Face sculpting chair (TT=29.73ped) Hairstylist chair (TT=20.91ped) Rather sell this as a bulk. If you're interested in this don't hesitate to drop me an offer. Bought all those for about 5k5 few years ago. Didn't sold in...
  11. Sorg

Beauty and the Beast of Bugs!

I heard about the bugged chair, but it seems to be a bug that should be fixed soon. I didn't critisized anything/one here. I'm with you and my beautician friends on that!
  12. Sorg

Beauty and the Beast of Bugs!

Well, i guess beauty business is to small for MA to interest to it? at least they had bigger stuff to do in the last 3 years. I'm sure it'll get better someday. But Imo, even if MA has a more than likely the biggest role to play to "stimulate" the market, i think the beauticians can also do...
  13. Sorg

Selling: Ores/ENmatters

Bump! just looking to get ride of this at around market price!
  14. Sorg

State of the beauty market?

Sad to see where all this went... Let's hope it can only go the good way now! Cheers! Sorg
  15. Sorg

Selling: Ores/ENmatters

Hello all! Selling the followings : Amount TT Value Acid Root 37 11,84 Alicenies Gel 104 10,4 Alicenies Liquid 101 5,05 Angelic Grit 28 14 Ares Powder 2 1,04 Azzurdite Stone 1 1,2 Blausariam Stone 856 34,24 Cave Sap 49 19,11 Copper Stone 92 14,72 Crude Oil 10132 101,32 Cumbriz Stone 135 20,25...
Back