Recent content by Spawn

1. Spawn

Unlocks and HP

yeay
  2. Spawn

Suggestion: More slots in inventory

ssshh... or I can hear adjusted inventory only 10k peds and augmented storage only 50k peds @ boxes.
  3. Spawn

Question: Which are the top 3 best VUs of all time?

introduction melee and mindforce amps
  4. Spawn

The Entropia Art Gallery - Entropia's Largest Collection of EU Art

Calida by Geertje Peggeman was displayed at the first art exposition back in 2009 in New Oxford. Unfortunately I didn't get the pixel width right so it has two black banners on both sides. More artwork from Geertje Peggeman at peggeman.nl...
  5. Spawn

Gold Rush 2023 - Hunting Winners

Gratz to all the winners!
  6. Spawn

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

I didn't get the part of your post which was superfunny. Either that or you didn't tell the Joke right.. or the third option.. the joke's on you.
  7. Spawn

Entropia Fun?!?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zerofun/entropia-the-game https://entropiaonline.com/
  8. Spawn

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

When I started playing in 2003, the promise of the mod merc/imp justy was that if used right you could profit with it. Nowadays you use ul 2.0 guns to loot more UL weapons to sell to others, but for normal hunting it's an allround loss, just slower. That's why UL weapons are too expensive nowadays.
  9. Spawn

Who is with me?

thread can be closed after all these years?
  10. Spawn

Mining for profit

You hang on to ores/enm until the price is right to sell/ stack big enough. How much ped do you need to achieve this orestacking?
  11. Spawn

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

Super gratz!
  12. Spawn

Question: The new gold rush

Good luck to all.. I will buy some more Solana instead.
  13. Spawn

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

So mayhem tokens, rare mayhem tokens, cosmetic mayhem tokens, twen tokens and unreal tokens? entokia universe?
  14. Spawn

Selling: Slugstorm | Mace 3 | 0x0 | RX OpTac | Lich | TWEN Coat | Pulsar Plates | TWEN 9 Amp | 5D TWEN | RENT FRIENDLY

Good to see you have a shop again. Bad thing that the scammer of your old shop is still playing and putting a 20% eff knife on auction every week for 10k+
  15. Spawn

Risk of Ruin - Bankroll Management

To ask the question, is to answer it. Mindark will make sure you lose all your peds. You will gain some skill, might even loot an item, which will make you lose ped faster. The only way to go is to buy deeds/landarea or provide a service to other players. All else is profit for Mindark, mining...
Back