Recent content by Spikey1989

1. Spikey1989

Grinding missions table

Argonaut - silver challange Nice list! update the argonaut silver challange, only guardian and up counts to points have to ask... 555stamina?(!) for Mang Chang, is that really correct? /Spikey
  2. Spikey1989

Californian judge passes verdict regarding "virtual ownership"

There are only one place in sweden where th US law is in action, US embassy.
  3. Spikey1989

Herman ASI-50 Smuggler and Emik X5

thank you.. will look into it :)
  4. Spikey1989

Herman ASI-50 Smuggler and Emik X5

I looking to buy one of these at the end of the year. I was hoping i could get some help with price and potentially sellers. thanks for any help in advance. /Spikey
  5. Spikey1989

vanguard location?!?!!

hadeheim crater
  6. Spikey1989

Release Delayed

i know that we are not allowed to talk about other games, but there are a game based on the star wars universe b4 the movies. They send out updates close to every tuesday, mostly are bug fixes. i have to say it works great. for the record, i'm not surprised about info kim :( P.S. the game is...
  7. Spikey1989

Selling: Surpremecy Harness (F,L)

daliy bump
  8. Spikey1989

Selling: Surpremecy Harness (F,L)

Hi all... not in here everyday selling/buying. I have a femlare limited surpremecy harness to sell.. so post your offers pm or in thread tt=326.08 (full=354) tier is from 60-250 MU is at 351,11% on year (day, week and month N/A) agian, post your offer, if i get a good offer that suits me...
  9. Spikey1989

Help: Hello, i am looking for a Society and Mentor

I have to recomend crone, he and his soc friends will help u with what u are aiming for :) /Spikey
  10. Spikey1989

Selling: Jaguar gloves UL M

i second that! /Spikey
  11. Spikey1989

Selling: Seilling Jaguar Parts

i'm interested.. do u have any start bid on them or are u just looking for bo? /Spikey
  12. Spikey1989

Selling: Eradicator Type Four (aka 0x0)

could a old friend use it for a while? :D /Spikey
  13. Spikey1989

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

i will probebly get som bad respone from this post now, but as far as i know and from my 6 years of experience. MA changed the look at VU10 many said "i will quit playing the game now, will never be the same". a few left the game and many who said that still play. we have the taming system...
  14. Spikey1989

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

Read all the posts and feels like many are disspleased with aurli changes. i have one question about that, do we still get the bucked when we complete the 10k iron?:) The thing i moste dislike is that we dont get 1 full stamina on atrox anymore, such a high profile mob. but over i do i like...
  15. Spikey1989

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

232 :):)
Back