Recent content by spod

1. S

Selling: Very Large Display Panel 1 red 1 green

i'd like to get some where near market value i dont know what that is at i cant get in game. i think its about +200ish each
  2. S

Selling: tables chairs and other furniture bulk

a not been on the forum for a while bump
  3. S

Selling: Very Large Display Panel 1 red 1 green

Very Large Green Display Panel (D) 15.57 Very Large Red Display Panel (D) 19.16 make me an offer each or for both.
  4. S

Selling: tables chairs and other furniture bulk

total tt value 359.74 tt of each item is next to it. I'd like to get rid of this in one go. make me an offer. Medium Tied Insignia Curtain (C) 5.01 Small Minstrel Vase 2.56 Small Minstrel Vase 3.46 Wooden Kitchen Table 4.39 Wooden Kitchen Table 7.6 Wooden Kitchen Table 13.1 Wooden...
  5. S

Selling: Large shop pa mall sB:10k

sold, and gl to you. hope you have as much fun and profits with it as I did.
  6. S

restarted as I've not been able to contact the bidders, start again from 10k. first to offer 10k gets it.
  7. S

forgot to bump it as I've been busy,
  8. S

10.5k ped via from from J.B.Cash. auction will run until 12.00 utc. or +30 mins from the last bid spod.
  9. S

bump it for today
  10. S

Large shop pa mall floor 1 near the door 10k peds start bid. I'll run teh auction for a week or so.
  11. S

PC:pa mall large shop

not played for a while and tryig to sell my pa mall large shop no idea of curent prices so please help out, also whats the going rate for a shopkeeper male, thanks
  12. S

Selling: the ad post at teh front of pa mall

jabumpttll
  13. S

jabumpttll
  14. S

the ad post at teh front of pa mall 15k+ has 15 item points and makes a great shop location when you stick a couple of shop keepers there.
Back