Recent content by Spongey Bob

1. Spongey Bob

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Sign me up please NovaTech Spongey Bob Swirls ahoy
  2. Spongey Bob

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Welcome Have you ever played EU before?
  3. Spongey Bob

25K PED SWEEPSTAKES! Begins: May 1st! MASSIVE Prize Pool!

Register me please: NovaTech Spongey Bob :yay:
  4. Spongey Bob

Level 4 Easter Mayhem 2020 Highlights

Saw it happen in game. Was chuffed for you Gratz :yay:
  5. Spongey Bob

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Sure. You made your point in your first post. Everything since is just noise. You been around long enough to know anything you say won't change anything. I'm done here goodnight troll.
  6. Spongey Bob

You should shut up to, trolling trying to get a rise from these guys. We all have one vote here. its called your wallet.
  7. Spongey Bob

I dont care.. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.. cya
  8. Spongey Bob

So you don't like yourself because that exactly what your doing. I take your slave comments as racism which means I have every right to reply on an open forum same as you. FYI. When I started play PE I used to look up to the DK as I society I would only ever dream of getting in. Looks like...
  9. Spongey Bob

How old are you 12? You do know your not helping Danny & you just making your society look worse. This is the quality of future Dark Knights? Now go play in the garden the adults are talking.
  10. Spongey Bob

Well that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Maybe that all changed when Ark came along. If I could be bothered I go look for the post that said that. Was years ago & I dont really care enough. I'd rather play the game personally :ahh:
  11. Spongey Bob

By the way Im sure every item has a unique serial number from the moment it's created. Everything can be traced from day one.
  12. Spongey Bob

That was the day I got a crit hit on star for 1 damage with my breer ma1. I might have a scan pic of one of those Wastelanders somewhere. :laugh: BTW I remember us being told by Marko years ago that official avatars couldn't trade or loot etc. I also remember Dave's & a few others like Skam's...
  13. Spongey Bob

nothing to see here move on
  14. Spongey Bob

..To much negativity in the air...

Be happy have a dance. :dance:
  15. Spongey Bob

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Can a old noob play............. please :ahh:
Back