Recent content by Starbuckx

1. S

Selling: CLD's

Cheapest I can see on AH at the moment is 1617.99 each if you buy ten. More if you buy singles. I think this is a very cheap bargain price therefore, but if you can find someone willing to sell cheaper you should buy them! :)
  2. S

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) with A102 & Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Tier 5.1) with A106

Yeah that was a typo sorry Not Sold should have said Now sold. My second PM should have clarified that. Its sold.
  3. S

bump it up please
  4. S

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) with A102 & Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Tier 5.1) with A106

Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) All, Two fine guns paired with the perfect Amp for maximum economy hunting. Not available without Amp's. Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (Tier 1.0) with A102 TT 130PED+470PED = 600PED (Amp TT 25 PED included)...
  5. S

25 x Capylso Land Deeds for Sale These are CLD's not CLD (X) so still able to claim your piece of Calypso. Price:1600 PED each Minimum order: 5
  6. S

Post your gaming rig specs and pics!

What sort of fps do people get with these specs? I've got a 2 year old high end gaming laptop and it get 10fps....either something is wrong with the laptop or this needs game needs some serious power. I'm thinking about buying something new...maybe a portable desktop, but want to ensure it...
  7. S

Question: Best way to increase laser weapon (Dmg)

I gave up on worrying about it a while ago....i'm only in the lvl 20's now. What people have said about missions and stuff is the only real way to attempt to balance, however I like to focus on evade skill rewards as I find that skills up a lot slower.
  8. S

EVE Online player loses 7 years of subscription in space battle - Geek

EvE is not a real cash economy thus its a waste of time IMO. I played for 3 years had some fun, learned to trade, got bored....no point in making money if you can't withdraw it. Saving subs just means people can play for free. If EvE were a RCE it would be a very different game. Saying all...
  9. S

Tired of the Whining - - - Design Your Loot Algorithm

This is something like how I'd like the hunting loot system to work. I've studied some statistics but I'm no expert so apologies for any bad explanation or terms. The numbers are for illustration purposes, actual numbers would have to be sufficient to ensure MA is willing to run the game with a...
  10. S

Do you think time in EU sessions has any effect.

I'm a believer that every kill is a mutually exclusive event, and therefore session time should have no impact. I dont believe in any sort of lootpool. Probability should average out returns over time...so play more is the answer I think. I have no idea if I'm right and I hate that, but I...
  11. S

Who is in charge?

I want to know "How loot works". The fundamental principles should not be a secret imo.
  12. S

Info: Finished Feffoid Bronze, results and stats ...

great log....thanks for posting, it very helpful.
  13. S

What did trigger your first EU investement?

After playing for about a month I invested in a ul gun and a106 amp to boost my economy to 2.95. Soon afterwards, due to lack of concrete information about how the game works and on the assumption that I will always lose money from playing the game regardless of max economic, , I decided to...
  14. S

Mindark Official Prophet at Twins (Amps and CLD's questions)

No CLD questions from me. CLD is a free market, whoever wants to buy them at market price can. They are good investments IMO, even at their current price. I'll be holding onto mine for a long time. I think its good that they do these sorts of Questions and answer sessions. I would be good if...
Back