Starburst

Been playing Entropia since 2012, but took a 5 year break before returning to EU in September 2021. Happy to see the game is still here, and I bought myself a home on Calypso. I remember back in the day I always wanted one, but they almost never showed up on the auction. I think players that are selling out are short changing themselves.

This game has a lot to offer, and I feel like you get something for the money you spend unlike other MMOs where once you spend the money it's gone, and you can never get it back. If you decide to play Entropia, it's an MMO, not a free ride. Expect it to cost something to play and be realistic about it. Everything required to run an MMO has to be paid for, and profit has to be made by the employees, or it isn't worth it to them to keep it running.
Website
http://www.facebook.com/mharleman
Society
Freelancer
Blaze Starburst Striker
Occupation
N/A
Real-world Gender
Male
Entropia Gender
Male
Entropia Address
Omegaton Delta 14H, FOMA Alpha West 2G, and FOMA Beta East 1E
NotePad
Anyone that has a good size society looking for players can send me a PM and tell me about their society. I'm looking for one right now as my previous one was dissolved.

Anyone who would like to see my homes I am working on furnishing can also PM me, and we can get together, and I will invite you inside. All of them are a work in progress, but all of them are also mostly furnished. I am trying to acquire smaller items to add to them, but the smaller nick knacks tend to be more expensive.

I am online almost all week, Monday - Friday EST, and can also be PM'd on the Entropia Discord group as Starburst.

Contact

Facebook
mharleman
Twitter
MikeHarleman

Signature

Blaze Starburst Striker
"Everybody - remember where we parked." -- Captain James T. Kirk

Following

Followers

Back