Recent content by Starburst

1. Starburst

Ancient Greece Shares

I have always been curious about how the revenue was split up.
  2. Starburst

Ancient Greece Shares

lol
  3. Starburst

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

I know this has already been posted, but I can attest to the fact that @My|MindArk works very hard at her job, and is always available generally during the day usually answering questions, welcoming players to the Discord server (https://discord.gg/wuuepcXp), and dealing with any issues you may...
  4. Starburst

Averaging at least one global a week...I would be thrilled, but there is no ascertainable way to...

Averaging at least one global a week...I would be thrilled, but there is no ascertainable way to show gaming skill from things that are completely random.
  5. Starburst

Entropedia is being moved to a new server

I stand corrected. I did clear the cache, but I forgot that I did it. I have Firefox clear it on exit, so it did it automatically, and I didn't remember setting it to do it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  6. Starburst

Entropedia is being moved to a new server

I didn't clear my cache, but what I did do, was go inside Firefox and go to the main menu, then Options, then find Security, then find where it says Block Reported Attack sites and there is a button for Exceptions. I listed http://www.entropiawiki.com as an Allow exception, and now, even though...
  7. Starburst

How To Access Entropedia Even Though Google, Firefox, IE, and Chrome Shut It Down

Sometimes I amaze myself...this issue irritated me to no end. I was so glad this other website was working and had a backup copy of the entire website. https://web.archive.org/web/20140111034741/http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page Have a look...I haven't checked the...
  8. Starburst

Why are outposts I've visited not visible on the map?

Oh..OK...I assumed that all of them should show up and that I had some setting wrong. I have had all the boxes in the upper left corner turned on though. So that isn't the problem. Thanks for explaining.
  9. Starburst

Why are outposts I've visited not visible on the map?

I can't figure this out for the life of me. I've asked people and they say they have dots to locate not just TPs but also the small outposts once they have visited them. I visit outposts and nothing shows up on the map when I leave. Do I have a technical issue? Is something not set that...
  10. Starburst

Low level weapon selection based on DPP

Thanks for this information. I had no idea I was making such a critical error.
  11. Starburst

Non-Depositing Noob Progress & Discoveries as he attempts to make a living on Calypso.

I really appreciate that you did this thread updating players about your experiences. It is extremely informative. Sorry you are becoming very frustrated with mining. I learned a lot from this thread. Very impressive. Keep at it. I almost gave up a couple of times because I had the wrong...
  12. Starburst

Next Big Thing is Live Streaming

Well, to each his own you know. If it bores you then I guess you won't watch it, but for a noob, it is very useful, and I imagine that for advertising a game, people can see before buying. Let's hope it doesn't replace demos though. That would be a travesty.
  13. Starburst

Next Big Thing is Live Streaming

Some are already doing this on Twitch. I know since I have watched some of the streams live, but to anyone who is interested. I found this article concerning live streaming and how important it is expected to become. It also gives a couple of ideas as to why someone would want to watch a...
  14. Starburst

Could not connect to the update server.

No. Launching the loader as administrator fixed it for me too. I don't think it was a coincidence that it worked for me too. I will update my support case. Here's the thing. I had set my client to compatibility mode before. I didn't change the Windows version, but I did set it to run as...
Back