1. starfighter

Couple of warriors :)

Big gratz, mate ! :wtg:
  2. starfighter

Belated birthday gift from MA!

Nice birthday gift ! Gratz, Dusk ! :wtg:
  3. starfighter

Happy Birthday to Trinity Dusk Trinity

:birthday: Happy birthday, Dusk ! Did you have a nice one ? Have fun and be happy for the next 365 days ! Sirius
  4. starfighter

The happiest time

Wow ! It makes me warm and happy ! :yup: It's so fantastic to find your soulmate, somewhere in the world, through this virtual universe. :hug: VF and Lykke. Nexus and Buxxy. 2 great examples of the most beautifull things that people can realize with tools like EU. Gratz mates ! Be...
  5. starfighter

Dusk, Kylie and Pirx hit a wealthy Armax

Big gratz, mates ! :clap: You give us a beautifull image of the Federation of Free Wanderers. Now, for sure, at that price, I'll be yours next time ! ;)
  6. starfighter

Me and Vibezz

Gratz ! Nice one ! :beerchug: I got a Korss H380(L) yesterday, with an Armax Cow Old. :tongue2: But, it was so damaged that I just won't be able to use it more than a couple of days... :rolleyes:
  7. starfighter

Exarosaur young global!

Nice work, Molly ! :beerchug:
  8. starfighter

Training your Atrax

What's his name ? Rex ? Brutus ? +rep for this nice screenie !
  9. starfighter

Small ones, but make me happy !

Small ones, but made me happy ! These are my last three globals. Two of them came tonight. 242 PED Lyst ! With an OM-102, just imagine the time needed for extracting all this Lyst ! Please, MA, no more global like that ! Hey ! Stop ! It was just a joke ! Please, continue ! Once a day...
  10. Lyst 74 PED - 061120

Lyst 74 PED - 061120

Lysterium 74 PED, a few minutes after the Cornundos 63 PED global. I was sooooo happy !
  11. Cornundos 63 PED - 061120

Cornundos 63 PED - 061120

Cornundos gave me 63 PED, East of Twin.
  12. 242 PED Lyst

242 PED Lyst

A loooong time drilling, with OM102.
  13. starfighter

Basic Filter HoF - Happy Pirx

Gratz ! Nice one, Dan ! :beerchug:
  14. starfighter

Calypso Post - First Issue

Nice job ! I like it. +rep !