Recent content by Status

1. Status

noob looking for work

Great Service My Experience with Itchy has been excellent. He kept in constant contact with status updates and was very efficient and through. He had actually performed faster and better then I had asked and went the extra mile he didnt have too. I am posting this as a reference from a paying...
  2. Status

noob looking for work

Job Offer I love it. Its like a classified and it just happend to be where and when ineeded it, Details PM'd ;)
  3. Status

Sweat Finds - Deliberate sabotage or mistake?

I think if the find was on Next Island then maybe its for a different kind of mechanisim so who knows, but if it was in the regular "loot pool" knowing Ma its probably a bug :D
  4. Status

EU Gives me a Headache Now

But its not happening to everyone. Beer causes me to get headaches and dizzyness, along with at times mild nausea :( I think they should stop making beer till they fix thse side affect...:laugh: dont get me started on perscription drug side affects. To a point MA is liable (like if 95% of us got...
  5. Status

Help: Please fix the hills

Very Tru And if that hurts MA, they will fix it. Ahh, you are not a customer. No where does MA ever say we are customers. We are users. Users of a system. Users of an RCE game. Users, that CHOOSE TO INVEST. Invest in their avatar. Even if you loose and get no hof or global, you get skill...
  6. Status

Info: Overclocking can KILL

I recently had a IC2D E8200 to 85c with the new VU and a stock fan :D Computer still ran great. How long is another story, so changed it anyway. I didnt know that the CPU would survive running so hot. Whats the hotest some of you guys ever had a processor running pretty stable at?
  7. Status

Question: GTFIH and vote if you want JETPACKS!

Same thing crossed my mind swimmin around PA. The water looks ripe for it :D Yes to ANY vehicals:silly2: (with any wish to MA, we should be carefull what we ask for, MA might bomb it :D )
  8. Status

Appartement owners fu....

Agreed:) I was one of the fist 6 people to own a CND apartment. I bought it for storage. Now that is rendered useless and value has gone down. I sold it years ago, but I would be upset if I still owned it. I think the point is clear. MA changes code, thats it. If I bought a house, someone...
  9. Status

then (as of yesterday, havent played new patch) we are getting different results. I have used trees and rocks to slow a mob. I may not have a clear shot, but the mob was hinderd by the objects. Same with a "hole" north of Atlas :scratch2:
  10. Status

:silly2: here is the key :wise: good point but I wonder, if its too steep a hill, wont the animation get screwey? Like how my ava can put his feet on steeps or like in the oil rig thread, "on a barrel". My ava runs funny down the hill cause he needs to place his feet. In fact i run slower...
  11. Status

We've Got Roads...

someone said jetpacks somewhere else :D I think cars have a good use, like someone said, TP running and for hunting groups... the idea of multiple people traveling together quickly is better then TP chips... But there are wormholes....its just costs money to have the usefull items ;) On the...
  12. Status

real estate values seriously effected

Welcome to the club..... Every Major VU people loose money. Houses now.... I lost ass loads when they did the "Clothing Decay" and alot of my clothes, even tho repaired to 100% looked nothing like they did making them loose value..Good Ole MA :thumbup: But thats the nature of EU and risk to be here
  13. Status

Guaranteed Loot Campaign

On a note of SL..... Its not a game~ EU is more of a game then SL, SL is a PLATFORM. A nice 3D, Model ur own shit and chat. If someone has a mini game, cool....but there is no "structure" fo a game in SL As far as loot, GL :) Would be nice, but i dont think MA has the ability with this old...
  14. Status

New TP's or Anything?

a Small bump I know people are busy with bugs and tech issues.... I did see that the oil rig was found :) I heard of a Golf Course found as well, waiting to see it myself :D
  15. Status

New TP?

so far...ditto
Back