Recent content by Steel

1. S

Buying Gremlin Shins male

As it says looking for gremlin shins male. PURCHASED
  2. S

Selling Full Sets of Male Armour

Hey I am just getting back to spending some time in PE after 6-8 months due to RL comitments and a recent injury and now need to clear some things from storage to free up some peds. I am selling the following sets I am not willing to part them out only sell as full sets; Pixie tt+6 Goblin tt+15...
  3. S

equus

As for item drops FAP-83 I know they drop those from personal experience
  4. S

Get to know eachother :)

Full avatar name: Huta Steel Stelcor Real first name: :dunno: Cuntry: Canada Age:34 Sex (This is not a yes/no question - lol): Male Single/with partner: Married Children: nope Main proffesion (Ingame): Hunter Biggest thing you ever did ingame: Team kill of an Armax Bull Alpha Proffesion (IRL)...
  5. S

equus

Depending on your skills no it isn't suicide but I would be carefull of the providors and u can find them in LA 6
  6. S

Storage Cleanout!

Would be interested in 2 of the A105's I will give a starting bid of tt+5 each
  7. S

Land of the brave, land of the free

Well I always enjoy a good political argument especially if it involves the " big brother to the south " but ...... on second thought I think I will await MB's decision as to allow or lock this thread before voicing my opinion.
  8. S

BUY Knight Harness & Gloves

Thank you how much and name the time and place I only really need the harness and gloves but if u want to sell it as a lot I will buy and sell off what I don't need :D
  9. S

Well would please help ;)
  10. S

Event: Entropia Forum Team Hunt?!

Well I will be up for and if my time zone equations r right it will be immediatley after work so I should be there and as far as weapons well 4400M, M2875 and Katushi Valour so stick me on whatever team u feel the urge for :)
  11. S

LOL lets hope they r not all thinking they way I am cause I have no intention of a sex change besides the fact I would make an UGLY female I was just thinking how funny it would be and the dreams of getting some dirt cheap male armor like nem for TT :D
  12. S

Now I am not even sure if u will be able to do this during the avatar recreation we have been told about but maybe u might. And well if so I think there could be huge ramifications, what is it that I speak of well we all have read about the people that use female avatars for the cheap armor...
  13. S

Event: Entropia Forum Team Hunt?!

Ameritha why o why do I see that turning into a PK fest of unwanted proportions :eek: But iregardless I am in for some team hunting :)
  14. S

Insert ur own witty coment here :rolleyes:
  15. S

:whistle:BUMP
Back