Recent content by SteelRat

1. S

New miner questions after 1st 100 Probes dropped

ok, this is really interesting. So not i only have to look at the whole server, but inside of it i need to explore the rivival zones / Land areas, and compare each of them to others inside the same server. I bet that different online times then impact this as well. Deep stuff. Awsome :) Yeah...
  2. S

3rd run: Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor Rock Ripper 1 (L) (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ratio: 31 % Depth (min / avg / max): 295 / 507.3 / 711 Finder / Extractor repairs: 2.36 PED Total expences: 102.36 PED TT in: Blausariam Stone: 6.84 PED Zinc Ston: 29.70 PED Lysterium...
  3. S

2nd run (haters will love this :D ) Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor RE-104 (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ratio: 28 % Depth (min / avg / max): 278 / 542.1 / 740 Finder / Extractor repairs: 12.92 PED Total expences: 112.92 PED TT in: Belkar Stone: 439.30 PED (414 HOF on...
  4. S

Hey there, Im a hunter, but i decided to get my feet into some mining :) So below are my 1st run of 100 probes. (all on Amethera, untaxed land) Equipment: Finder F-105 Extraxtor RE-104 (both maxed) Drops Ore: 100 Drops Enm: 0 Hit Ration: 25 % Depth (min / avg / max)...
  5. S

Info: Mission Galactica

Pff, that would be a total fail with 5 k ped lootables ;( Will need to do some test runs beforehand TY
  6. S

So the space form the planet (lets say calypso) to the calypso space station is pvp, but not lootable? I can just get into quad, up myself to space and safely fly to calypso space ststion ?
  7. S

Guys, please help me understand - is there a way to deliver the lootable meterials required for the IV to VI stages to the NPC in the Space station, without the risk of beeing looted in space? TY.
  8. S

Selling: Modified Meckel & Loch ML-35

Bump up. Doing some talks with a few, but still open to offers. TY. It`s Ped / CLD / AUD im looking for. Items of interest might be - Adjusted regeneration chip and Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition TY
  9. S

Message sent .
  10. S

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco Let me know if your interested. Thank you.
  11. S

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Hay, As the title says, im looking for this handgun. If there's one, leave me a pm. TY.
  12. S

B.U.M.P. it up
  13. S

B.U.M.P. it up
  14. S

Dears, As the title says this one is up for grabs. Currently Tier 4.6. Remaining Tiers 125 / 93 / 75 / 138 / 102 / 54 For a player with the right skills this is an awsome weppon / 145 m range and 3.0 + eco SB at 35 K PEd or CLD accepled. TY.
  15. S

LA24 Loyalty program

Plz add me up: Pit SteelRat Bully TY
Back