5. S

Selling: SELL Athenic Ring Modified

:lolup::lolup:
  6. S

bump :lolup:
  7. S

Nice ring for sale. Increased Evade Chance 16% Increased Dodge Chance 16% Increased Jamming Chance 16% Decreased Critical Damage by 16 percentage points. MU atm is month +840 year +1012, price is +850. Available on weekends only because of work. Thanks for interest. Pm me, avatar: "Stefan...
  8. S

Whining about loot

I think you will be cuddling in near future and for a very extended period of time. So 3k peds broke the bank? What happened to that big mouth investor?
  9. S

Whining about loot

Wow look at Mr. investor of century crying. Soooo it took you 13 years to figure things out, MA needs more ppl like you to register! Carry on :popcorn:
  10. S

I lost it!!

Ooooo man I thought you lost your mind, went nuts, went bananas when i read the title so im happy you lost only interest in game. Tbh you were always a little kuku so im sutprised thats all you lost :D. Anyway cheers m8 take a little break and see you in 2 weeks :D
  11. S

MA is leading an unfair game

Hmm MA set the prices for those ethereal armors and only one sold. Whats the reason for one only sold? Too high price as with everything they sell in their webshop. No auction no nothing from MA they just set it at 50k peds and almost all markup, TT on it is 800 peds lol. Talk about setting...
  12. S

When will the promised Compet and Entropia Universe Affiliate Programs be created and/or made available to the public?

Oh wow you are an investor? Wow thats amazing would you please please pleaseeeeee give me advice on investing? Baaahahahaha you are a funny guy loool. Look man go search on web about investing there are people investing tens of millions $ daily and he is sitting here on games forum with 3 cld...
  13. S

When will the promised Compet and Entropia Universe Affiliate Programs be created and/or made available to the public?

I come to see if game starts to be what I loved before and leave for a while when I see its even worse. There is a law that states you cant charge someone and not deliver goods or servises in return. Something like this...
  14. S

I dont know whats not clear here? It will be done in 2013. Now all we need to do is tell everyone in the world to reverse count their calendars and BAM! Before you know it its 2013 again and affiliate program is done. Knowing how MA does things this is the only logical way. This company is...
  15. S

The devaluation of the Uber weapons, A call for sibification of ALL weapons.

If I pinch your red nose will it make a sound?
Back