Recent content by StellaBlue

1. StellaBlue

20+ Days with no response to support case

Yes, this is basically it for me. Doesn't matter how you ask or whatever, I think it just depends on whether thy can get to it or not. The longest for me was 8 months to correct a estate bug. The shortest? Canceling a 10k ped withdrawal of course.
  2. StellaBlue

Selling: Booth

Please CLOSE -sold- Sold! Thank you and good luck selling.:wtg:
  3. StellaBlue

No reply yet.
  4. StellaBlue

Matre wins auction. Please pm me with your in-game name and let me know a good time so we can trade. Thank you.
  5. StellaBlue

Bidding ends today 7:00 pm Pacific/10:00 Eastern US George Harrison was born 2/25/55
  6. StellaBlue

Thanks for bid Naomi. Great price @ 3k ped. --Bump for +$$ February 23 is Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.
  7. StellaBlue

Bump 2/21/16 A lock of John Lennon's hair sells for $35,000 at an auction in Dallas, Texas
  8. StellaBlue

Location: Genesis TP building B - booth 8 (Wall A I think) has a purple crystal next to it. This is an 8k ped booth upgraded to 30 items. I won't be trading for a while so it is for sale - there is a neighbor accross. A 10-point booth sells for 3k. Genesis is a popular area. Bidding...
  9. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

Close (resolved) ---Paid 2/18
  10. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

The log now says I made a full withdrawal on 2/11/18 but I think it can be confirmed by MA that the transaction never took place. I'm currently online and Chiee is online but not replying. This is 7,029 ped. *** Chiee I am leaving animal essence in auction for $7,029 ped. You can buy it and...
  11. StellaBlue

Chiee's Entropiafund

FYI on weighing for risk on this fund. I think it has turned for now based on my last request. First Request to withdraw a fairly small balance of $6k was 12/28/17. Was told to wait. We'll see.
  12. StellaBlue

Buying: Buying Apartments and Houses

My Billton apt is a G model with phallic wallpaper, 4-4-G
  13. StellaBlue

Best Auction IDEA to stop mistakes

Yes, i actually like this no-brainer solution better.
  14. StellaBlue

Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

I'm hunting Halix North of Repulse and had this happen also. The mob disappeared instead of dying. Last night I had this happen with Feran but I thought it was me being too close to the water (even though they are flying).
  15. StellaBlue

what security do you use?

I use the app but I agree with the "grumpy old curmudgeon" ways. That should be an additional option because clicking on suspicious stuff and downloading hacks sometimes get people in trouble.
Back