Recent content by Strangelove

1. Strangelove

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Akmuul login works now. ;-) CO
  2. Strangelove

Previously, I have received "Server not available, would you like to move to another server" messages when a particular server was down. My avatar would be moved automatically. Apparently, that function is not working ATM. CO
  3. Strangelove

Support moved me to PA after I submitted a ticket. All good now. CO
  4. Strangelove

Confirmed. I have tried logging in with Windows 10 64 bit in full screen mode and Windows 7 32 bit in windowed mode. Both failed. Both on Akmuul. Both stuck on Loading.... Borrowed a friend's login who's on RT and got right in. Akmuul server is FUBAR as stated. CO
  5. Strangelove

Same here. Stuck on loading.
  6. Strangelove

Question: New law by IRS.. Is Entropia now required on my tax return???

Personally, I've kept a spread sheet with deposits and withdrawals listed since day 1, including MA transaction numbers. A few years ago, my total withdrawals surpassed my total deposits and I started reporting the excess as income. Each year I report my net withdrawals as income on my tax...
  7. Strangelove

DeepToken/MA Bank privacy concerns, future of withdrawals

This sounds like the "stock market" terminals that were removed years ago. And the "banks" which weren't actual banks. All of these, including ICO's are considered a "security" by the U.S. SEC. Basically, if it looks like a security and acts like a security, it needs to be registered IF you...
  8. Strangelove

Selling: Large Amounts of Khorum

bumpity bump
  9. Strangelove

Selling: Large Amounts of Khorum

PM me in game if interested as I don't hang out in the forums. I will make a deal if you buy large amounts. Caesar CO Orion
  10. Strangelove

I would like to work on a theory but need a favor.

Are you crafting them or buying them at auction? If you are crafting them or buying them from a trusted source, you can expect to the maximum usage given MA's parameters, whatever they are. If you are buying them from auction, some people have the reputation of using their enhancers X numbers...
  11. Strangelove

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

Agreed. I have done spreadsheets ad nauseum which, at different times, show a spot on tt profit trend line or tt losses with hofs to form the same profit trend line over time in the same area with the same gear. At other times, in different areas, I had different trend lines. Sometimes VUs...
  12. Strangelove

Which is how hunting is for me. I lost 40k ped back in the days when trox were paying out 10k - 20k hofs every weekend. I made it up and much more mining. It's not that I don't hunt now and again for a change of pace, but it's rare. I can grind mining intuitively now. CO
  13. Strangelove

Question: [POLL] How are you doing since loot 2.0 was introduced?

That's likely true. Been there, done that regarding logs in every respect possible. Now I will make a run, tt some resources, auction some resources, repair, restock, repeat. If my ped card balance keeps getting larger should I not vote because I don't keep a detailed log? CO
  14. Strangelove

FYI: Mining - Its is what it is.... (SPOILERS)

So MA will be broke in a week and all resources will be tt food? CO
  15. Strangelove

As a dedicated amped chicken miner all I can say is run, drop, repair, sell, restock, repeat. It's worked for years but not always in the same spots. Sometimes I have a bad week or two. Sometimes I have a bad month or two. Sometimes I take a break until I get the "miss you" email. When it's...
Back