Recent content by strategist2

1. strategist2

Buying: Rare / High QR bps

bUMP IT UP :computer:
  2. strategist2

Recruiting Mercenaries for Bountys

Recruiting a few Mercs for globaling. I am forming my own team of mercs as a core member of Narfi's Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com Narfi's Thread is here ULTIMATE Team. Bounty is paid as follows: 1 PED for each point. Please refer to Akoz' Ultimate Event Thread for further point details...
  3. strategist2

Bump :sniper:
  4. strategist2

Selling: SELLING SOME GEAR AND BPS... PM Me Offers.

Bump it UP :eyecrazy:
  5. strategist2

Buying: Buying Dante/A105/a106

sent you pm
  6. strategist2

Bump...........:cool:
  7. strategist2

Bump..............:cool:
  8. strategist2

I am reorganizing some things in storage. Please feel free to pm me an offer. Prices are ball park and open to negotiation and item trades. Blueprints Blueprint: Breer H31a (L) Blueprint 800 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 6 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint 200 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 9...
  9. strategist2

I am looking to acquire rare or high QR bps. Looking especially for these... Resource Extractor RE-105 BP Finder F-105 BP Svempa X2 BP If you are looking to sell, please send me a pm. Thanks.
  10. strategist2

Help: Designing a Mobile Entropia Universe Cell Phone App for Iphone and Android Phones. NEED YOUR HELP

Hi, I have been playing EU for about 2 years now and I am currently working on designing an App for Iphone and Android phones that allows us more access to and information about our favorite game. I would love to hear your thoughts as to what this app should have: Features, General Look, Etc...
  11. strategist2

Gyro-Fap 14 Smuggler healing service

I used Dennis' healing service the other day. He does an excellent job and charges only for decay. Very reasonable. Will use again. Stryder
  12. strategist2

Nika's Improved FAP Service !

I just used Nika's Improved FAP Service. She was kind enough to fly from Calypso to Rocktropia to heal. I would recommend her services to anyone. Stryder
  13. strategist2

Zombie Armaments and Supply

New Weapons and Plates
  14. strategist2

Selling: Lykke Chest and Fire Forge ARR 8000 M

Lykke Chest Hi, What price were you wanting for the Lykke Chest? Thanks.
Back