Recent content by StygMa

1. StygMa

Selling: SOLD - Easter Ring 2022

Selling Easter Ring 2022. SB/BO: 8K Wiki: Easter Ring 2022 Pm me or message me ingame: Clock Work Orange
  2. StygMa

Merry Mayhem 2020

I know it's not the first mayhem, so perhaps a stupid question, but will the boxes from previous years automatically turn into one of the current year ? :P
  3. StygMa

Redulite...the new EP4?

Ruga is next? I see some ruga globs, and also found some myself :rolleyes: (or just short wave?) Edit: Only 4 globs so far on EL
  4. StygMa

Guess My Return EVENT (Free Guess & Win)

Extracting took me around 6 hours, but was worth it, gained ~1 lvl in mining. :yay: The final return = 21985,32 One person was really close, only 239,69 off. (and 5 people in the +/- 1500 range) The winners: 439,71 ped: Konvicted 219,85 ped: Hermann nisischi Pinki
  5. EventReturn

EventReturn

FOMA RUN
  6. StygMa

Run isnt enirely over yet, the server went down in my last 7 bombs on FOMA. Ill drop the rest at caly. Return so far though: 21969 back (thats 119,65% return), but might go up a little bit. :wtg: Clip of my tower: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/551764313 There's 3 people really close to my...
  7. StygMa

Stream is live, https://www.twitch.tv/stygmm/ It will start in ~40minutes. Untill that time you can still post your guesses. I'll work with my actual TT return. So actual return could be a bit higher than the sum of al the globs/hofs on EntropiaLife. We could have a clear winner right after the...
  8. StygMa

All added, I'll post a list tomorrow of everyones guesses. Stream will start in 14 hours, (the actual start in 14 hours and 30 min :P )
  9. StygMa

I'll add your guess. :yay: Thanks! Okay from now on, I dont mind if people gonna post their guess here.:rolleyes: I will do this run tomorrow on FOMA, probably in the morning. I will stream it on twitch, I'll put a link up tomorrow. Around 30 guesses so far, so 1/15 chance right now :wtg:
  10. StygMa

Most probably on FOMA, but I'm open to suggestions. :yay: Timewise Ill start either at around 8.00 or 11.00 ingame time. I'd like to go when it's a bit quieter there.
  11. StygMa

If you quote the whole thing, I think it makes sense. I choose not to do it here, but use forms so you wont have to scroll through a lot of pages. (I have 30 guesses so far, but could be 200, you get the point :) ). Also I think its nice to keep a bit of a secret what other people guess. [I]...
  12. StygMa

If you want to I can add you manually. Why did I choose this form? That's because this is a free event, so a lot of people might reply here. For me it's easier to track everyone now. Also if I have a update or people have questions etc, you wont have to scroll through 10 pages of guesses...
  13. StygMa

No more lvl13 amps event :yay: Stream is live: https://www.twitch.tv/ClockWorkOrangeEU Intro I wont quit mining, but I want to stop mining with Level 13 amps. So I thought, well lets go out with a bang. :rolleyes: This is not a humble brag event or something, I just like to do something...
  14. StygMa

Maffoid Uprising

at Jason there is a shared spawn from min to Clan Warlord Elites
Back