Recent content by Suu Miles

1. Suu Miles

Fapping No More????

What was the range of faps? Anyone tried with mindforce yet??? Personally I find it good, fapping on its own was quite boring anyway, but hey I am not really a full time healer, so I understand why people are upset. Mobs and their attacks have just become too predicable and hence... boring...
  2. Suu Miles

Help: Can't reinstall eu

Did that, still got the popups of files not having the right sizes. Even did a system restore in case it is me and cleaned out everything again and it won't let me re-install eu. Same pop ups appear again so I went to their download server looking for the file in the screenie and it isn't there...
  3. Suu Miles

bump Nobody got an idea why certain files are missing from the install server or why I can't read them?? :scratch2:
  4. Suu Miles

No, I guess it isn't :) But being in space shouldn't give me troubles installing eu again :scratch2:
  5. Suu Miles

Hi guys, I had troubles patching this latest vu so I uninstalled eu completely (now I have the same prob reinstalling, doh!), even searched the forum and used this help here to make a clean uninstall and am now attempting to install again but it just won't work. I get the installer and it...
  6. bug

bug

7. Suu Miles

Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

My guess is I'm #5 :laugh: but there must be more people in front of me than just those few! :eyecrazy:
  8. Suu Miles

Ark Texture Clothes Now In Stock

Oh that is sad to hear, Caly needs those shiny textures :) You might want to travel with the ms Normandie, it's the safest way :)
  9. Suu Miles

Entropia Universe 12.2.0 Release Notes

Don't care about the masks, but at least no more repeat acchievement messages, so I'm happy :laugh:
  10. Suu Miles

Achievements Keep Getting Lost

I got them too, every time I log on, everytime I change planets, space, etc... I should be a superhero now the way they pop on all the time :laugh: Wish they could be turned off, like I care about the accievements?
  11. Suu Miles

2011 Halloween Gifts

Yeah but have you actually tried attaching them to you bum? :laugh:
  12. Suu Miles

2011 Halloween Gifts

Actually, after the halloween party on the ms mandie the other night I now really know what is missing, a devil's tail to complete the outfit :yup:
  13. car race

car race

14. car race

car race

15. halloween party

halloween party

Back