Recent content by sweetthang

1. sweetthang

EU gambling thesis

My view on EU and wether or not it is classified as gambling is this...... If we classify this as gambling then anything we take a chance at in life is gambling. Chancing something = taking a gamble. I always said, don't ever put into the game what you cannot afford to lose. If you play that way...
  2. sweetthang

EU gambling thesis

HAHA...cute analogy however how do you know your in a 50 zone if theres no sign? And here in Canada anything 50km/h over the speed limit you lose your car =P
  3. sweetthang

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Been around for well over 5 yrs. Haven't been on to play in awhile due to RL things. Still come through to forum to check up on things. Will be back in game soon though :yay:
  4. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  5. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  6. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  7. Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Franks trip to Canada
  8. Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Frank is in Canada visiting with me =)
  9. Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Franks Trip To Canada At Sweetthangs House

Frank is in Canada visiting with me =)
  10. sweetthang

Happy birthday Sweetthang

Thank you for the Birthday wishes all :ahh:
  11. sweetthang

Happy Birthday:birthday:

Happy Birthday:birthday:
  12. sweetthang

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

Sign me up for August 8th :yay: Sweetthang
  13. sweetthang

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

So exciting...Seeing how something out of my control occured and I was not able to make the convention in T.O. I will definetly be interested in this meet up. Is there any set date yet? Sweetthang
  14. sweetthang

Happy birthday Sweetthang!

LOL .... It's been awhile since I faced off with Lord Yarkan ;) Thank you everyone for your B-Day wishes :ahh:
  15. sweetthang

Spaceship ethics.

In response to your message, I think the next time someone sees you hunting they should kill your mob your on do the most dmg and take your loot. Would that be fun? Just follow you around and take your kills....is that ethical? I don't think so. I do agree that people should wait 5 mins...
Back