Recent content by T-Phoenix-F

1. T

The Kings of the 7even domes : Registration thread.

Mammoth Thomas Phoenix Flambeau Mammoth Thomas Phoenix Flambeau
  2. T

Uber: My Second Tower

So, while waiting for tower 1 to finish off, i was mining with a bunch of lev 5 amps. I made some nicer sized hofs on Caldorite yesterday, couple ~500's. Today, I was rather surprised by this...
  3. 13469 hof

13469 hof

cald hof
  4. 2nd tower

2nd tower

13469 caldorite
  5. T

Uber: My first tower

So I ran off some lev 6 amps, grabbed my trusty Z20 finder and decided to run some lines on FOMA. Well, that was a smart plan.
  6. first tower

first tower

7. T

Buying: Propulsion Connector

I have one in my inventory now. Still looking?
  8. T

sigtest

test test test test
  9. T

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

signed Thomas Phoenix Flambeau
  10. T

Whole game crash?

Yep... looks like owning a GC screws your chances of play after that 'special' mini update' that we got after being booted out of EU unceremoniously.
  11. T

Waiting for Mutants

Boorum and friends Looks like they got their cocks chopped off during their 'hibernation'. Jesus... if I was a Boorum I'd be so ticked off!
  12. T

Crafting in a new spot

Found a new outpost today. On a lark, I crafted up some amps.. Click to enlarge
  13. Amp Craft

Amp Craft

14. T

A nice day on EU

Last night I threw away most of my peds on stuff to craft some MF102. I ran off 1/2 the runs I could do, and got 1 global which put a Ziplex Z5(L) blueprint(L) with 12 clicks. I had enough stuff to make em, and decided just to run em off on quantity Lo and behold Click to enlarge Click to...
  15. Sept 9 2009 Fun Times

Sept 9 2009 Fun Times

Back