Recent content by T79x

1. T79x

News: Notice

Notice Like many of you, I m is saddened and angered by the unjustified and unlawful sanctions to Russian players. Therefore i will limit PED wasting activity untill all this ended. Have a nice day
  2. T79x

News: Server Downtime for Release

auto reoganizer of inventory added GZ MA looking forward to spend hours and hours to reorganize my stuff once this ussles auto feature is turned off
  3. T79x

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

game is set 1280x800 full , when toggle cursor mode it pops up at 640x400 but at postiton 640x400 of mine desktop res2650x1600 not in middle of screen but way up / left position
  4. T79x

Entropia Universe 16.5.2 Release Notes

what did you done to CL again ..... each time CL refresh DL stops and start again whitout saving most of dll part 3g conection whit 20 gigs month limit still remain 183 MB to download and i used up 600 MB allready client loader refresh it self 17 times and used 940MB to...
  5. T79x

Entropia Universe 16.4.0 Release Notes

nice work , client loader east 1GB of mine 20 GB/month limited connection i use when work.. and dll only 100 MB of content stopped dll and will try again when get home
  6. T79x

Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

add Overcharged 105 at 0.00TT still working amps list
  7. T79x

Entropia Universe 16.0.1 Release Notes

WORKAROUND FOUND Vertical camera offset slider full left in 3rd this force AIM to look down and point at corpse so F will loot it not a way i want to play but it works atm it isnt same as next target , auto , loot as before but atlest i dont need to manuály aim for...
  8. T79x

F will lock target , start shoot and stop shooting when mob is death Lock go away AIM will stay at position of LIVING MOB while corpse move to ground yu got fraction of sec to click F again while AIM is still on mob if you miss it F will auto lock another mob and start shoot and you...
  9. T79x

ahh the update F function still ignore looting mobs as part of its procedure :eyecrazy: ARE YOU TRYING TO GET AS ALL INTO LOOTPILLS ???????????? is it realy so hard to have LOCK on target untill is looted as it was all time before:scratch2: dasboard turns icons on/ Off still...
  10. T79x

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

one is for shure there were no oldtime entropia players working on creating or testing this abomination this is work of someone who just copy pasted from elswhere and dont care that it not maded for this game PS DASHBOARD remove icons from screen is mising ….
  11. T79x

Entropia Universe 15.20.0 Release

Welcome to Entropia Universe. Joined channel: [Society seniors] Joined channel: [Society] :yay: great no need relog for soc chats still no fix on menus that not fit screen (cant manage all channels as only few show on screen) and probably no fix on shrinking chats after relogs.. need...
  12. T79x

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

RIP PartyArt fun
  13. T79x

ComPet Announcement

Question seems none bother to ask .... Where comes money for this transfers sharade ?? DID MA pay for Amds from their own pockets ?? or once again money was sucked from playerbase from reaction of others .... looks all are happy for compensation as they all know they deserve NONE
  14. T79x

ComPet Announcement

speculant reselers will have more cheap deeds to sell for profit as soon amd will be tradable investors who wana buy and hold will have less time to buy it from webshop will be interesting if ppl buy all amd from webshop faster than MA implemnt this scam , and then NPC will have...
  15. T79x

ComPet Announcement

you make wrong decision and make bad investment now instead taking loss, you get rewarded whit working deeds MA make loss and ARK will pay for it insted getting cash for deeds from players MA will not pay them 6 usd for deed :mad:
Back