Recent content by Tabby

1. Tabby

Please help.

Are you sure it was your ISP? This link is to an Australian newspaper about a scam which is currently taking place in Australia... http://www.theage.com.au/technology/security/pay-up-or-your-pcs-toast-20100630-zm8i.html "Strathdee said the scam had also affected people in Britain, but this...
  2. Tabby

Option to Disable "Move to location when clicking"

I hate it, with extreme prejudice.
  3. Tabby

CTD's are BACK

yep, same problem here...
  4. Tabby

WoF 2010: Team Australia

Tabitha Tabby Swan Shaz Monaro has my vote for capt Heath: 213 XT + evil, ml35 + dante, shadow, UR175 I will not be available from the end of March (the 28th I think) until the end of April (around the 24th), about 4 weeks or 2 matches.
  5. Tabby

Uber: Proteron +9k with Mod Lr53 (L)

Nice one Yq :) Gratz:yay::yay:
  6. Tabby

Help: Toggle/Auto Use

...at least I'm not alone...
  7. Tabby

Visit us at iDEF - Melbourne Australia

I'll be there on Saturday to show off my skills (*cough splutter*) on the big screen :D Come on over and have a laugh at my ol' fashion FPS hunting style ;) See you all there! Tabby (btw DF, I had a chat to ozi last night :cool:)
  8. Tabby

Help: regen on osseocollum

They regen very slowly. Revive killing is easy on them. Good luck! Tabby
  9. Tabby

Help: New computer what is with the graphics?

maybe I can help... 1) make sure you've got the Nvidia drivers MA recommends (1.8xx something) 2) make sure your Nvidia settings leave everything to the application (ie. dont adjust any of the advanced 3d settings yourself in the Nvidia control panel) 3) make sure your graphics card is not...
  10. Tabby

Exploring: why does even this have to be mandatory now?

priceless dj :) (btw I must spread rep around...)
  11. Tabby

Closed Shops

I have ped but I don't have time...shops in the malls, shops in apartment buildings, shopping booths, shops under a deer, shop keepers in shops and shops in apartments. What an absolute mess. Click Click Click runout thru the corridors run back get lost cant find anything. I hate shopping in RL...
  12. Tabby

Info: UL-versions of (L)-weapons (BLP weapons)

I looted a UL T10 from an Atrox Mature a while ago now... don't know who owns it now tho....
  13. Tabby

Dawn Daemons Unlucky Players Relief - Prizes 2500 ped

11) 138 ped :(
Back