Recent content by Talania

1. Talania

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

Maybe only certain planets are offline? I was on Calypso when I logged out last a few months ago.
  2. Talania

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

Have not posted on here in a while. Tried to log into EU after todays Maintenance and it just says Internal Error every time. Waiting on support to reply.
  3. Talania

Game is stuck on the loading screen

Do a support and ask to be moved. Arkadia forum if you are on Arkadia and normal support if you are anywhere else.
  4. Talania

Game is stuck on the loading screen

If you get past the login and see the loading bar and the planet screen but see No words above the loading bar it will not load past that. Hit the ESC key and exit and try again. Also try using the repair in tools if it keeps doing that. I get it once in a while but most times it works next try...
  5. Talania

Cheapest Way to Deposit $150

From what I understand it is done when MindArk processes it based on their business days. So if you do it on a Friday it may not show up until Monday or Tuesday. If you did it on a Thursday it may show up Friday or Monday depending on time differences for you and MindArk. So expect a few...
  6. Talania

So who's jacking up the CLD prices? This is really silly

Combination of re-sellers inflating prices, scarcity of the deeds being sold by anyone other then re-sellers and the expectation of the land plots and voting rights.:wise: Prices will keep going up until they get too high for the people who really want them to buy. Then the re-sellers will...
  7. Talania

Servers Are Down

From what I remember reading on forums back then MA didn't get the job so it most likely doesn't look the same due to that. I could be completely wrong though. Can't find anything on the NASA website about Moonbase Alpha to verify who helped make it.
  8. Talania

Servers Are Down

Moonbase Alpha was made in 2010 by a compnay for NASA. Was that the moon base simulation that MindArk was asked to help make?:scratch2:
  9. Talania

Servers Are Down

10. Talania

Servers Are Down

Sorry for the random youtube lol
  11. Talania

Servers Are Down

12. Talania

Servers Are Down

Thanks for the notice in forums after they are down that they are coming down.:D
  13. Talania

In your wildest dreams...what would you like MA to do to space in June??

Wrecked and abandoned space ships in space that can be boarded to salvage parts from them. The parts could be stackables that would be possible to be looted from you. These would be a space like mission that you have to try and bring somewhere for some reward. If someone loots them from you they...
  14. Talania

Iron Mission increased spawns

Are these being added because MA plans to remove the missions for these mobs?:scratch2:
Back