Recent content by Targen

1. Targen

Entropia Universe 16.5.1 Release Notes

Was stuck at 95% too, then windows asked for some permissions and after a while longer of being stuck it finished updating at last. copied...same happens to me
  2. Targen

Entropia Universe 16.5.1 Release Notes

*grins* logout trying to initiate seems that I,m the only lonely one
  3. Targen

Regeneration chip

Ty for the hints I did not calculate the difference between U.A. and M.E. ! Ty for that hint. On the other hand, being low of ammo (who want,s that :laugh:) it would be helpfull to save U.A. using M.E. instead. (never be out of ammo in a hunt:mad:) Ty for all answers Targen
  4. Targen

Regeneration chip

Ty Ty Killahbee:yay: Ty Fanan...your solution was my solution:wtg: No other ways?
  5. Targen

Regeneration chip

Hi Community, perhaps a silly questions, because I should use my glasses before asking :eyecrazy: How can I force a Regeneration-chip to use Synthetic M.E. and not Universal Ammo ? Ty for hints Targen
  6. Targen

Do we all have the same chance for loot?

My opinion:yay: I play this game just to have fun and I know I will get my return between 50% and 120% or more! A lucky punch makes the difference:laugh: So, complaining about bad loot (mayhem or other competitions) is silly. Draw lots and you perhaps will win...buy the whole lotpool and you...
  7. Targen

Anonymous Bounty Offer

gratz to all, who got one of that items for the "bountydealer", so it must be my neverwin luck as in RL :laugh:
  8. Targen

Anonymous Bounty Offer

Thank you very much for your questions. I haven´t done it, because it´s probably the same as ever. Only a few have a chance to get that items...no chance for new or low level player (me 38 blp). :silly2:
  9. Targen

Euro Depositor? Feeling the pinch?

as I said...
  10. Targen

negativity :)

That is the reason I play this game (and some swirlies :ahh: *grins*)
  11. Targen

Euro Depositor? Feeling the pinch?

Angle of view Hi GoNi, you must be a new Andre Kostolany :yay: You,ve deposited more than that silly 1k and now can quit work because of 42,5 % profit! Don,t forget the !nomercy! taxman (Schäuble LOL). KK only a few will make a real profit from that Eurodesaster! Maybe a solution for us...
  12. Targen

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Frohe Weihnachten
  13. Targen

WHAT happened to the CLDs in AUction???

Ty Svarog for your frankly answer! I guess, you have assumed that I,ve read other threads before I,ve written my questions! I only wanted to be confirmed, that my considerations to assess the game are also seen by other players the "same" way I do. Different, in many questions, maybe, but it,s...
  14. Targen

WHAT happened to the CLDs in AUction???

I,m not sure, if I understand this thread? 1. CLD = Calypso Land Deed true ? 2. CLD = TT worth 0.0 ped true ? 3. ROI = Return of investment true ? 4. Investment was 1000 Ped/1CLD true ? 5. After ROI, what will happen? ? 6. A...
  15. Targen

Toulan FAP changes

absolutely true
Back