Recent content by Tax

1. Tax

Pointed Sticks

pulls out tt knife to sharpen stick... trips and jabs self in eye :mad:
  2. Tax

Tax rants!

so i tried out that new "REVOLUTIONary" controller yesterday im kinda unsure about it still but i must say its nice. takes a little getting used to but as always i'll adapt ;) Oh! one of my soc leaders got her first hof (749 melchi if i remember correctly) so gratz to her. im still waiting on a...
  3. Tax

Get naked again?

i call mine dangely bits
  4. Tax

Get naked again?

:censored: guess best not to say lets just say it involves a little dancing :dance: and a small cheering section :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i should find better things to do with my time :hammer:
  5. Tax

Get naked again?

im naked now! o wait we were talkin bout avatars HI MOM!! :P
  6. Tax

Tax rants!

lol @ 711 fot editing and yes i feel better now ty :P (note to self dont mention "other game")
  7. Tax

My guide so far, seeking feedback

its good :) +rep ty for your hard work ive been looking for a "strategy guide" of any kind and this one is up to date even :) :beerchug: cheers
  8. Tax

Another new update and another problem ?

i tried it for a short period it worked fine my comp is 2 years old amd athalon 2200+ 1.8 thorobred, ati 9600 pro, crap mobo, 512 ram, 180 gb hd's (total space)
  9. Tax

Tax rants!

hmmmm team hunting sux now too eh? its cool.... i guess ill delay depositing yet again.... :mad: :wise: though im sure MA doesnt care whether or not i deposit considering so many do regaurdless of their current opinions on the matter. yet some deposit just to make up for thier aggrevation and...
  10. Tax

Scammer Alert

Click to enlarge sweet ty ill go get the other scammer ss i have its not as nice but ill put it in here as well :D
  11. scammer2

scammer2

its a scammer duh
  12. Tax

Scammer Alert

i apologize if this thread is in the wrong place admins if it is lemme know where it should go and ill try to move it or maybe you can do that for me ok the scammers name isMortred the CriticalGirl i have a ss but im not sure how to get it in this thread im new to forums lol suffice to say...
Back