Tayonas's latest activity

• Tayonas
    Tayonas replied to the thread Error 425 429.
    The IP address is only bound for the one session as far as I can see, a new 2fa is needed every time. Even if I close the webpage and...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to endermigne's post in the thread Error 425 429 with Like Like.
    Wait, does that mean that they bind an entire session to the EU-service to one IP-address? So one can't use more than one device to...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to RavenJade's post in the thread Error 425 429 with Like Like.
    Thank you. This was extremely helpful for me today. First time getting this error, and I was at a loss. They had it fixed for me in...
  • Tayonas
    It's been a while since I got booted for the login screen refreshing, I know what you mean and I've only avoided it because I haven't...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to Rawr66's post in the thread Error 425 429 with Like Like.
    Interesting read, it does give some clues why some people get banned but MA has thus far not bothered to explain anything. I have so far...
  • Tayonas
    I get what you are saying but the error apparently is only caused by a bad pass being sent the 2fa is the only thing that changes and if...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to Rampsy's post in the thread Error 425 429 with Like Like.
    It's not because of the 2FA. I use goldcard, and the goldcard currently has login issues. So I can only reach the pages without 2FA. I'm...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas posted the thread Sweat, PED & Pew-Pew in Videos.
    I made a channel and it seems I never recorded audio ... meh. Anyway, more videos will be going up but they will have audio, nothing...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas posted the thread Error 425 429 in Tutorials & Guides.
    I have spoken directly to MA staff and told them I'd do a post, so this is directly from MA to me and I am writing the long version out...
  • Tayonas
    I haven't had a look at this since I've been back, I might have an account, I dunno :D I had an ET account, so who knows? I'll find out...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas replied to the thread Khada Crystal.
    Thank you for all your help.
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to Nik-Elas's post in the thread Khada Crystal with Like Like.
    Yes both Pristine and Radiant Khada Crystals are looted from Mind Reaver, they're deepest down in the cave across the "invisible" bridge.
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to Nik-Elas's post in the thread Khada Crystal with Like Like.
    The big dude on tha stairs? It's just a technique, everyone can get past him 😏 just constantly walk backwards and shoot, he'll teleport...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to MrBabul's post in the thread Khada Crystal with Like Like.
    Like Nik said you can kill Pyromancer while walking backwards but you have to be carefull and stay away from those fireballs he shoots...
  • Tayonas
    Tayonas reacted to Aeolus's post in the thread Khada Crystal with Like Like.
    In addition to everything has already been said above. It’s even easier to buy Radiant Khada Crystal from Auction. Yes, this is a rare...
Back