Recent content by TBHF

1. TBHF

the mindark miss

Did any of you read the SemiAnual report in post 1?? As I read it (I'm no financial genious) (or spelling:)) Just 2 things I wonder about. 2009 compared to 2008 Total Ped deposit have fallen greatly. WithDrawels also but not that much. But Net Profit have almost exploded?????? That...
  2. TBHF

Help: BIOS issue, requesting urgent help

Didn't bother to read all. :) Take all HDD, (not HDU :)) out, exept the one you need to boot from. Get this working first, then the rest might be piece of cake.
  3. TBHF

Skill Scanner

Works Great. :) Windows 1680x1050 EU Window Mode 1440x900
  4. TBHF

EU doesn't see my entire RAM!!

Jep should be 4 gb. Run as Admin, no diff.
  5. TBHF

Still problem here. :( Have 4 GB, shows 1 GB
  6. TBHF

Similar problem. I have 4GB, and Client show 1 GB. No shared Ram. :( Vista 64 bit
  7. TBHF

How to touch a woman!

So, if I grap her tits, and think very bad thoughts, I get lucky?
  8. TBHF

Scamming Methods Exposed

First: So I'm also disobbaying this. :) wobbleday: Nope, GalacticLord was advertizing in a very usual way. Most ppl advertize "Selling Muscle Oil 4k, 102%" or "Selling Pixie Arms (F) +1" They rarely put in the actual price. Some do, to be sure, but not many. The "buyer" is a smuck. Or at...
  9. TBHF

Opalo Hunt 4 HoF III

Everyone naked?? :tongue4: Be surprised, if I'm not there.
  10. TBHF

Selling: avatar for skills

Must compliment on the genious (tough word) way of selling out. :) May there be more bids. Amled.
  11. TBHF

VU 10.00 - Waiting Game

Hopefully we don't have to wait this long for CE3. :)
  12. TBHF

The March On Troy - Re Animated

Great post! :S Edit: LOL, someone, didn't think so. :)
  13. TBHF

Great Event, Great Fun. :) Tnx Guys. Too bad about all the weining at the Ceremony though. And too bad about the cheating. I saw some TP'ing out there. :( And some of the guns used, were not exactly what to expect in the hands of "new" players. I don't know if that was Event Officials...
  14. TBHF

"" 14:05 MA – 14:10 – Ask all participants to make an orderly line in front of the bio dome for scanning "" I suppose you mean the "Minopolis Bio Lab"? It's the closest thing to a bio dome, i can find. Amled
  15. TBHF

Forgot in my despair a couple of questions. When passing the 2 check points..... I suppose I/we have to run between the Gun Turret and the "crate"/"case"/"building" which holds the "Trade Terminal" "Revive Terminal" a.s.o???? Is the Finish Line at 13356,3965 exactly?? If not, then where?? Amled
Back