Recent content by TCC

1. T

What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

No. 1 week ago he had 3 important questions to MA related to ingame economy, sold avatars between players and never the last who is behind 4 VERY important avatars ingame but who do not relate anymore with the universe. And he got his answer...
  2. T

Selling: T 7.9 Tegretov TR6, Modified

What a garbage price for an old school uber rare item. Even having it in collection should be sold instantly at this silly price.
  3. T

congratulations to messi

Only the item cannot win the lottery. It takes far beyond that. Each avatar, no matter of skills, items, etc. has ups and downs. Mr. Surprise has no downs so he`ll follow Linz and few other soon. MA just gets rid of any liability at any time, doesn`t matter the cooperation type that existed...
  4. T

congratulations to messi

A while ago, a noob posted this: Quote Originally Posted by dombath View Post I have had my suspicions of this for a long time. I dont think foma is one though Mate, this serious talking i make here. Was in a very good relation with a very high skilled avatar. Every time we were saying , if...
  5. T

Buying: Urbam nomad white slacks and jumper F

Buying what the title describes. The old gay tt clothes - also opened to black ones. Thro me a pm here if u have *** Urban- vessel is in storm atm and barely legally typo Gracias
  6. T

*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Where the stalkers m8? Why would u ruin a very nice and the only high maturity LA? Bring da stalkers back
  7. T

Pre-sales PC

first of the 3 bumps
  8. T

Pre-sales PC

Adj- tier 0.9 Imp- tier 2.9 Happy?
  9. T

Pre-sales PC

Storage cleaning. Items gathered along in almost 14 years. Wanna do a price check and prolly put them up for sale in few days. Armors are all full sets - Full Boar F - Full Bear F - Full Nemesis F - Full EON F Armor parts: - Shadow foots, arms,helmet - F - EON gloves - F - 3 x Boar Shins F -...
  10. T

Buying: Lystionite steel ingots

Hola. In search for lystionite steel ingots. Have no clue where to find, Anyone knows price and where this res can be found? beacons...or..? regards
  11. T

Selling: Adj. Nemesis F set

Set is currently in Calypso auction. I reserve the right if the bids aren’t high enough to get it back on BO. Good all around set.
  12. T

Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

Mate, this serious talking i make here. Was in a very good relation with a very high skilled avatar. Every time we were saying , if we pass to eachother town, to meet. 6 times I`ve been in his town and 6 times he refused. No reason. Last time I got suspicious. Ive asked him about blah blah ...he...
  13. T

Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

When will some people realize that some of these “legendary” characters are MA insiders since pregold just to “prove” others how much money you can make inside this game? Many chars that I know since 2013, at some point had “terrible” accounts which value would oppress even your greatest...
  14. T

Selling: Selling Adjusted Nemesis F- full set tt+2000

Bump for a good set for Longtooths- can go together with the 5B set
  15. T

Selling: Selling Adjusted Nemesis F- full set tt+2000

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=312103&c=8
Back