Recent content by TeeMitexi

1. TeeMitexi

I would like to say "Thank You" to the EU Community

That is a really great story. Thank you :)
  2. TeeMitexi

Thank you, Mac. I’m so glad your mom is doing well and wish all the best for your friend.
  3. TeeMitexi

I will and thank you, Rick.
  4. TeeMitexi

Thank you very much, Trifle <3
  5. TeeMitexi

Hello Fellow Entropians, I have been thinking about when would be a good time to make this post and decided today to finally put it out there. I want to let my friends in-game know that I was diagnosed with Stage 4 colorectal cancer in August. I'm currently in treatment, but I don't really...
  6. TeeMitexi

Performance Update

I used to get this message a lot 2007-2010, I'd say. People always told me it was "lost" memory, or a memory sinkhole MA had a problem with. I have no idea. I just know it went away for the most part for the past several years and now it's back with a vengeance. And my PC's are always top of...
  7. TeeMitexi

How come Entropia is not more popular?

I'm one of those rare people that actually enjoys the game I guess. My avatar will be 10 years old this year. I'm still a mid-level player, as I have chipped out twice (not because I didn't love the game). Sometimes I gamble a little on crafting, but mostly I try to play as eco as possible...
  8. TeeMitexi

Hunting on Claypso vs. Arkadia

This was hard. I think I favor Calypso for the bigger mobs and Arkadia for the small-medium mobs. And I don't think Arkadia is under-populated, although more is always better. I'll pick Calypso for the poll though since I give favor to my home planet.
  9. TeeMitexi

TKoE Weekly Podcast-News From The Knights of Entropia

Added some more information...
  10. TeeMitexi

Society merger

Ah, The Chosen Few vs Skillin' Villians at Atrax Beach. Those were the days. The end of an era has come.
  11. TeeMitexi

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Please add me to the petition: Teeghan Tee Mitexi
  12. TeeMitexi

TKoE Weekly Podcast-News From The Knights of Entropia

I've started a new podcast, TKoE Weekly, for my society, The Knights of Entropia. If anyone is interested in listening to talk about EU, then please check it out. I am a complete amateur and I'm only doing this for fun, so please go easy on me. :) TKoE Weekly with Tee Mitexi Episode 3...
  13. TeeMitexi

State of PCF and pcf community

Like work. I come into work in the morning, pour myself a cup of coffee and read the forums.
  14. TeeMitexi

State of PCF and pcf community

The moment the forums got splintered into all these separate PP forums was the day I stopped enjoying the forum atmosphere as much as I did when it was just EF. I miss EF! I don't understand why I need to go to 4 or 5 or 10 different forums (most of which have very little content) to read up...
Back