Recent content by teka23new(d)

1. T

Attribute Missions: When to do them?

..if the system run as other RPG the better could be to start the mission when gain point is hard ... more high level more point need to reach the next....
  2. T

Question: Attributes

...to 1st look, without algorithm math, seem it; i compare Katsuchi H with Killian sw in 5 midfull repair session of Katsuchi longsword attrib rise-up to stars...
  3. T

Extended Guides: Kill 1000 Noobs (Yes this includes you Ubahs also)

ranpha 's missions are ever in pure animal right activist spirit ... ;)
  4. T

software info: game session firewall

during net surfing i found this in Lavasoft stuff mybe some1 could try it !! ..a new exiting challenge or a way to protect your game session...
  5. T

Question: What is TIER?

1st knowledge brick about A3com.munity...
  6. T

Different variations of Entropia?

en-philyc me too ...:D
  7. T

Info: Legotropia?

wordplay maybe this word could be 1 of few word where is not indicate O\A traslitteration...
  8. T

News: The End of "Entropia"?

plagiarist plague pogo we all know how is variegated Entropia community (Entripia is also red underlined...) ...ok maybe could be an English lenguage plagiarist ...amalgam culture...try to search it in other vocabulary (sorry no knowledge base about Swedish ) could we injury them...
  9. T

Latest Buzz (March 23rd)

about auction I' m so happy for the useful new tab system...(not joking) but if we could ave back old "won tab" is much more useful ..my keyboard table have no need the presence of my teeth-sign katsuchi honor cumbriz ingot for both of them i received the classic You have...
  10. T

FYI: About shopkeeper

TP : ...ah the Estophyl i found the impossibility to purchase item hold by shopkeeper
  11. T

More customizing appearance?

before to ample the range, could we optimize the just! I have no tried to give a touch of color more to clothes ...but i wish that, before i will do that, a more ample choice to mod it will been give us ...
  12. T

tier

after all the time i do pasted collecting info ... rise up your tier upgrader skill before follow a recipe
  13. T

Choose your own Calypso adventure

...my youth read... ...when d&d didn't take his place ...
  14. T

Info: Wish List - Give us back the afro hair for male avatars.

dreadlock for life !!! SUbscriB'it :D
  15. T

Entropia Universe: Explore

!! right choice about background musik !!!
Back