Recent content by Terrif

1. Terrif

Goal: Lvl 50 paramedic

hi, just wanted to ask how many times is needed to reasch such a lvl and at what lvl can i start healing for decay and be taken seriously ?
  2. Terrif

My project – starting from the beginning

By you maybe, but i think all the newcomer who check this topic can see that's i's actually possible to have some fun (hunting) with some work (sweating) and if his project continue after september i hope that we will see him hunting much bigger mobs :D
  3. Terrif

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

fack i saw this place many times, i even jumped on this border but felt and thought 'bah i don't see it anyway' GG david :)
  4. Terrif

EF vs In-game opinions

1. General gameplay. = 9 (I like the money system) 2. Graphics. = 8 (Good graphic, but i think things could be better with best code :p) 3. Amount of Hof's v.s. Average overall loot atm. = 4. I saw more hof from others than i get loot in a week :p 4. Quests/storyline = story: 4 (sorry i...
  5. Terrif

A tip for visiting a PVP zone on the Amethera continent

Be nice with this uninformed player guys, after all the important part is here, when you are a crowd you can scare some PKs ^^
  6. Terrif

Zombies are Stupid

Zombies use 100% of their living brain, there are not stupid, they just can't be smart :p I am a zombie lover myself, and i really hope that the world will end in a zombie apocalypse the 21/12/2012 (at 12:12 !!!) We would be able to play a IRL hack&slash :p More seriously, yeah we find...
  7. Terrif

Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

Thanks for this guide, i tried yesterday and had some great find. Between minopolis and Nyphtown, i had find a spot of 85 sopur and one of 122 Papplon. But on TI i have find more spot but lesser quantity... Anyway Thanks!
  8. Terrif

TT melee weapon to skill HP

Damn, lucky you, you must have more time to play than me :D
  9. Terrif

Fun it's give me my topic in first research lol Thanks for your thread, and for the others that were linked in. As i had understood a mix of TT weapon would be the best to skill up my HP... (Well others say to stick to one weapon only :D) I think i will just go with fist and get some...
  10. Terrif

Hunter looking for a Soc

IRL: 22 years old French Finished a Computer Science and Network's administration school this year. Applying to French Army (gotta lose some weight before) Married IG Low Depositing player (Low condition IRL :p) Talking French and English. I have played this game before, so i know some about...
  11. Terrif

Hello people, i play this game since 2 maybe 3 months. I am a casual player, trying to keep irl money safe so depositing 10 to 20$ by month. Actually i am an hunter, and i do hunt with my opalo. And i wanna rise my HP up, I do have 89 HP (epic)! Some people told me to hunt with melee weapon...
  12. Terrif

Where will the sweat price go?

Well, still have my 20k of sweat for sale, i think i will just continue to sweat more and see what's happen next...at less, i get some evades... But i don't think that price will come back to 5ped/k in matter of sweat price can only decrease as the only reason that a player would buy it more...
  13. Terrif

Calypso Gateway – an entry to a world of opportunity and adventure

nope didn't followed any guide, i did it in newbie style, there are lot of things that can make you do mistake there, and even more if you are a real newbie, but i am sure those things will be fixed by fpc ^^
  14. Terrif

Calypso Gateway – an entry to a world of opportunity and adventure

Humm i used the bombs before that i get the quest, so i can't finish it now... A sort of unintended mechanic ? and btw i couldn't extract all the lysterium i find with the tool :p I wonder if you can HoF on the island... Anyway, very good work there FPC. Just the mining problem is annoying :/
  15. Terrif

Extended Guides : Faye showing withdrawal

too bad that i have something set the same day at same hour XD or i would have be there
Back