Recent content by Tesla

1. Tesla

Entropia Universe Guide - 2018 Edition

Thank Dirk. Awesome job keeping up on the guide! Tesla
  2. Tesla

Login

Couple of questions: Did any software, OS updates, or hardware driver change recently/updated recently? Also, make sure no Windows updates are waiting as this causes strange performance issues on occasion. Do a anti-virus/malware scan as well. If no issues were found it might not hurt to do...
  3. Tesla

Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

There is another program called EntropiaRTC that enabled loot tracking the way Venture Bros described it. The program uses the same technique as Little Big Mining Log to record the claim information by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The OCR is used to record loot information and the...
  4. Tesla

Info: EntropiaRTC - Hunting loot and cost tracker

Any updates on when this amazing program will be back up? Tesla
  5. Tesla

The website is currently down. Not sure how long it's been since I'm coming back from an extended break from EU. Any info on when it will be back up?
  6. Tesla

Two Small Formicadia HoFs Grinding LA 21 Event

Been working on finishing stage IV iron mission for 21ped Bravado Implant (64ped BLP Tech and 21ped First Aid are other options) and got these two small HoF's. I posted link to the event for anyone interested below. Iron Mission rewards are good for melee users too. 175ped HoF 342ped HoF
  7. Formicadia 2nd HoF

Formicadia 2nd HoF

2nd HoF on Formicadia
  8. Formicadia 1st HoF

Formicadia 1st HoF

1st HoF on Formicadia
  9. Tesla

crafting tracker and utility site

Any update on this website/program Forgo? I just found this and is exactly what I am looking for. Tesla
  10. Tesla

Server Downtime for Release

That's so damn funny. That's MA trolling player base right there :laugh:
  11. Tesla

You have to start the program after after logging in to EU. The program has issues when EU client program is opened or closed when the tracking program is open. Also, the program needs update to fix a couple minor bugs. Skill tracking is broke since MA made a change to the System notifications...
  12. Tesla

Server Downtime for Patch

Seems like some players knew about this patch last week....Heard on a stream to wait until after Jan 4th for increased performance/patch. I hope I'm wrong and just missed a post about it because why bother playing if MA is sharing confidential information giving players a big advantage? It seems...
  13. Tesla

Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on OLA 21!

Team register: twitch.tv/javenwtesla Team Captain: Javen Wardenclyffe Tesla
  14. Tesla

What Floats Your Musical Boat- Volume ii

Check your ego if you goin' to step to her....she spits fire :D Even if not your genre most appreciate the talent.
  15. Tesla

PRNG not so random

NSA Backdoor you say? For IT vendors to supply certain government agencies with hardware/software almost all information must be turned over for review (source codes, schemetics, Bill of Materials, etc etc). Also, if companies want to keep their coveted government contracts it's play ball or...
Back