Recent content by testeronline

1. testeronline

Word Association Version 2.0

Healthy...
  2. testeronline

Loot system cracked!?

Bump. So? Please enlight us Messrs! Carry on.
  3. testeronline

The Cleric Challenge - weapon vs loot

So... Bo, did you get something nice too after runs?
  4. testeronline

Info: 5 different weapons against Argos - TEST

Thank you for tests Subscribing. PS: Indeed would be more like interesting to see a melee test too; short or longblade, whatever fits you, with a L and an UL weapon. Thanks anyway!
  5. testeronline

Project Entropia

money...or time... funny, you r right, then I had same feeling:"worth it".:scratch2:
  6. testeronline

Project Entropia

I miss goldies in loot window too but not for this I voted PE. But becouse were more fun! Now EU look better, is more polished.. but less funny! Weird?:eek:
  7. testeronline

David/MA `s thread just got deleted?

Hm... In fact is a competitor for PE in the wild :) Kinda as we lose hope around 2005 that into a way PE will be...blocky for curent standards but eyecandy is for wussies, feeling is more important. For non-superficials at last. Anyway isn't rolling on same wheels as PE despite being a RCE...
  8. testeronline

Next Island open beta in 2-3weeks?

Yup Absolute right! A subset of my thoughts which I had think sometime ago to write of. Just dont seems then to be any need for it LOL
  9. testeronline

Mining blog - 10.5 ped runs

GL! I'll subscribe, hope to see some conclusion writen here. Thank you!
  10. testeronline

Mining loot analysis

Kinda bump Thank you all for your work and input. So as a conclusion you have to play "corect" = fun. If you use wise data gathered playing (mining) you may profit on long run from MU. If you just play "corect" you will have fun and the pay is bearable. If you "gamble" by spending without...
  11. testeronline

Question: What Level Prosp/Surv did you get your first uber?

:( None "Uber" meaning over 1k peds TT of claim.
  12. testeronline

ATH: 73k OA101

Gratz from heart mate! For sure deserved as I know for sure you spend a lot lot lot more!:beerchug: Yeah, I know a bit later but wasn't online by almost 1 year!
  13. testeronline

So, Starman sold all Tailoring skills. Does Entropia have any tailors left???

Yeah... You all named here a lot of well skilled crafters. Or spenders in crafting.;) I know a few... I just want to speak for Starman. For me he was/is "The Gentleman" in this game. Always speaking polite, always ready to help. You know you speak with a man which treat you like an equal man...
  14. testeronline

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

All of above and below but specialy: -longer FL -"busy item" msg -separate field action coloring/texturing procedures -chat losing focus and thousands of windows opening once -Maybe a better "short term" balance... let me explain: today I lost almost 400 peds for 2 hours game doing nothing out...
Back