Recent content by The Gimp

1. T

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

Register Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  2. T

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Register: Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  3. T

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

4. T

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Please register: Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  5. T

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

6. T

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  7. T

Info: Rip Next Island??

Offcourse they have a (probably) better ground to stand on than what Calypso started out as... but for those that recall how it were 10+ years ago where i.e. minerals couldent autospawn back and you could "T"-mine in buildings (only minerals not yet mined were inside buildings, i.e. the large...
  8. T

Selling: UL weapons AS147 ME and ep-41 military

You were right in one thing, I found the specific log-entries for all but the lasers/scope. It wasn´t the 147ME, it was a regular as147. In addition I have the original e-mail sent to Marco Behrman (mb@mindark.com) relating to this event from 2007. It´s a digital world, all records...
  9. T

Romijo so glad you could join us! History for support case 117259: 2007-09-01 12:30 You wrote: Hello, I am sorry to have to, once again, bother you with a request to notify a player known ingame as "disaster romijo small". Below is the previous correspondence I have had with the...
  10. T

Do not buy - Item and Account reported to Police 2007-09-01 In case you have forgotten your own actions and the illegality of them I would just like to remind you romijo that that AS147ME, Jaguar and other affiliated items are scammed by you from me a few years back. The police investigation...
  11. T

Mutant Mayhem - Vigg.

hehe nice recount and allmost correct altho that´s "my" wormhole and ur missing 5 ppl on ur team list :) and thx for the screenshots, forgot where i putt mine :D Edit.. anyone figured out what kinda hp it had ? twice CLE? Didnt look like it was much more than that anyhow..
  12. T

Help: find Jolana Kitty Brice - Argus Bank Fee Expired!

Jolana´s probably tied up IRL, haven´t seen her log on for a while. And even tho it´s annoying having items tied up when you need them, Jolanas fair. I don´t doubt that when she gets back she will help you clear this up. And as for the usual speculation / ND hype and whatnot..yeah sure...
  13. T

Selling: Selling logs -pieces of paper/ notes.

re:Logs pm sent. to short
  14. T

FYI: Non-depositors are no longer welcome.

. Governing Law - Standard clause, you don´t want to have to first fight a legal dispute over which country should precide. In this case it´s evident why they choose Sweden since the company HQ is located in Sweden. This does not exclude european law (the ECJ), but a question would have to be...
Back