1. T

Selling: Eron Soulsplitter

pew pew .. the sound of smithers getting shot is sweet
  2. T

Lets bump this
  3. T

Selling my Eron Soulsplitter Tier 4.0 Most Powerful Sniper not many in game. Quiet and Deadly. Great in lootable pvp or as a powerful tagger. Contact: The Mental Bull for more info or offers
  4. T

Selling: Mental's Mental Storage Yard Sale :D

For info or to contact me message The Mental Bull in game or message me here :) ====vehicle + attachments==== **SOLD** ====Guns==== [A&P Series Brave Mentor Edition] tt 4.09 mu+ 18 **total 22peds** ====Mindforce==== [Teleportation Chip II] SOLD ====Mining==== [TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush]...
  5. T

Selling: TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9

TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9 for sale **tt+2100** Second deepest type of ul finder in the game. Limited amount as they were event rewards from arkadia. Not many are tiered up past tier 3. Great for finding deep resources such as rugaritz or gold. Great buy for the professional miner or...
  6. T

We Need Space Suits ** space idea**

I was suggesting if you log off on a mothership your still there when u log back on.... but if the ship gets destroyed while your offline your loot is at risk
  7. T

Selling: TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush Tier 4.9

Thanks for clarifying :)
  8. T

We Need Space Suits ** space idea**

I wasnt suggesting that if u lose connection u exist a mothership .... i was suggesting that people who log off on board shouldnt be safe if the ship is shot down ie if the ship goes down all the loot on board is looted ... logging off while on a mothership is a method of loot protection which...
  9. T

Orthos Oil Rig Question for Developers

That would be a question for the rocktropia developers not the planet calypso developers
  10. T

Some would argue the effort getting gear and weapons and spending of ammo sufficient to battle off competitors in pvp is the price you must pay to thrive at such a location. Have you tried getting the free oil at ashi recently? lol
  11. T

Funny how you cared enough to respond on this post lol ... Its a general interest question (which follows the forum guidlines) on my part and anyone who knows me in the game knows I do plenty things with my time in entropia.
  12. T

The pointlessness of the Rare Items board

I would love to see a database for every item letting you know how many are in existence in the game. A lotta people who find something or own something rare seem awful fond of using the word unique which is misleading.
  13. T

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

i wish to be added to the list of names ,,, The Mental Bull
  14. T

Teleports

My suggestion for the wishlist today is about the one sided teleport system. A player can for a fee Teleport from FOMA .. Crystal Palace, Monria Or calypso space station Teleport to the planet Calypso. Why is this one sided. I would argue that there should be an ability to Teleport two ways...
  15. T

I have noticed that orthos oil rig has been closed or shut down by robots indefinitely with a lack of context or storyline. Im asking today out of general curiosity and because i noticed the rapid drop of sweat prices on the planet calypso in the months following the closure and note that a lot...
Back