The Mind's latest activity

• T
    The Mind replied to the thread Mining system broken.
    Bug probably isnt the reason for your longer term returns. You are on an extended downswing. And its messing with your head. Its, imo...
  • T
    Its been already discussed in this thread. Read it, and youll find your answer.
  • T
    Doesnt mean that complex ideas dont exist IRL. Question is only about its implementation in coding. Every other MMO, in all of the...
  • T
    Wording from patch notes wont cut it. It can refer to anything: from a server to a zone distribution, as a single "node". I feel like...
  • T
    When i had those numbers i also thought people who cycled more were exaggerating. When i scaled up... oh boy if i was wrong. Some swings...
  • T
    They cant introduce items with "boosted" stats alone. When they did it in hunting 1.0 it broke the system to the point of people getting...
  • T
    DPP = depth, i agree. DPS = range, is complicated. All tho range gives you higher decay, it does it in a much less efficient way than...
  • T
    During hunting 1.0 people described similar behavior: Average mean was much lower (in ~90%), Everything above came from the "pool" and...
  • T
    I have a log of 50k drops. All unamped. All planetside. I had entire weeks of extremely poor resaults. Im not discrediting what you are...
  • T
    I think hard caps only affect certain resources (rares and extremely rares). But yes. Finding those with big amps would be impossible by...
  • T
    I think indoor mining rate of regeneration is "boosted". Much faster than planet side. Yes, rng works in a higher/lower probability...
  • T
    It would explain everything. Studies done by @Ace Flyster and @kingofaces. Why certain resources are better with certain amps...
  • T
    I guess ill also express my view on how i see mining is working. Part 1 Drop. System rolls hit or miss based on % (see part 2). If its...
  • T
    All that sounds like a normal destribution and mean reversion. Escept from a players perspective it becomes "subjective".
  • T
    Just read it. It’s on this forum. Was a part of the conversation about @kingofaces research on a hit rate testing.
Back