Recent content by the-unknown

1. T

Halloween Mayhem 2018

Am level 56 with 200 health (it went up cos of my play style - switched from gun to melee and doing mining). I don't plan to be competing with level 70s. I will probably be over 220 health before I even hit lvl 65 max, meaning will be competing against the 80s. Guess I will seat out all such...
  2. T

New Mentor Rewards?!

Nice, that can be a very nice long term revenue stream. Didn't know about that.
  3. T

How much fuel do we burn? $$$

Pirate hanging around in space? I rarely use vehicles on the planet, and do occasional flights on my quad(when am not on a warp ship), so figure 21 - 50 peds a year.
  4. T

Do you think MA has Nerfed the skill gains ?

Doubt they can without an outcry. There are probably alot of players in the 40s, 50s and even higher who cant afford a "suitable" weapon / armor / other gear which allows them to "hunt at their levels". Especially those who do a fixed amount deposit per time period. They may grow in skills, but...
  5. T

cyreneforum.com is down...

lol, they get a reminder 1 month before the expiry, so if they waited till the last day, it's abit unprofessional. Weird that the domain registrar is not open 24/7/365...... :)
  6. T

Does time logged out affect loot?

I been away for months, years at times. Don't recall getting a "welcome gift". :(
  7. T

How much do you really care about graphics?

Gameplay is what matters. In some way I still prefer the game as it was pre cry engine. And some of the most popular games ever don't / didnt have fantastic graphics. Minecraft comes to mind. So do games like Dwarf Fortress, Aurora, etc.
  8. T

Planetcalypsoforum not secure?

Exactly, especially since there are many people who use the same username / passwords in many sites.
  9. T

Dev Notes #19 - Item Dropping Changes

How about allowing items to be dropped at out of the way places, in servers that at generally not busy, There are places I can go to where I will not see a single green dot for over an hour in my radar.
  10. T

Arsonistic II Chip Not Working Properly

I got the Arson chip iii ten edition, and it was working fine for me when I was on some maffoids. So I guess it's just chip II or just you having that issue?
  11. T

Is this PC good?

Not sure how well the graphics will perform on that card, but you should be able to run, maybe at low / medium. But for $300, you can't expect everything ;)
  12. T

Disturbance Notice, server maintenance

They may be up but are they still disturbed? If someone keeps on disturbing them, they may fall over and go poof again :laugh:
  13. T

New Planet Idea

I figure you will need about 5 mil in cash to develop / market / sustain while building up player base prior to even thinking of profiting. Maybe more, if you plan to do more extensive marketing. If you have that sort of resources on hand, you may want to consider it seriously. If not, I don't...
  14. T

Live Support Feedback/Discussion

I only interacted with one of the official avatars recently, i think about 2,3 weeks ago when servers were crashing often. That person didnt seem to be much aware of what was going on. PS : You should have another option stating never used that support.
  15. T

OMG I'm obsolete

Thats interesting, if it can't automatically download updates .... lol.
Back