Recent content by TheClansman

1. TheClansman

FYI: Entropia on Linux, IT WORKS !

Thanks mate, I'll have a go at that.
  2. TheClansman

Well to be honest I have no clue on what to do now other trying random settings, I was hoping that someone who was able to make it run could help me out :)
  3. graphical issues under Linux

graphical issues under Linux

4. TheClansman

Hey guys, thanks for your efforts on trying to make EU run on Linux. I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 on my desktop with a Nvidia gtx760. Following your instructions I was able to install EU and run it under POL with wine 1.6-rc4-d3d_doublebuffer. I installed EU with the 1.4 doublebuffer you guys...
  5. TheClansman

Help: Can't create an account

welcome to Calypso :)
  6. TheClansman

Wanna be my mentor?

Unfortunatly that time is a bit tough for me, im on GMT+1 atm, so i should be sleeping at that time. But should we meet on weekends, ill be glad to assist :)
  7. TheClansman

Uber: VHQ Feffoid Warlord

Not the Clansman ive been waiting to see on HOF but... :D Gratz, very nice one :)
  8. TheClansman

Wanna be my mentor?

i can try to help you as much as i can on my free time :) want to meet somewhere?
  9. TheClansman

Anyone else a Paolini fan?

I am a Paolini fan, loved all 3 books of Inheritance Cycle. Lost a bit of respect for the man when i saw the Eragon movie. Granted that it is not his fault that the movie is that bad, but i still wonder how he agreed to sell the rights to a script like that. Maybe the script was actually alot...
  10. TheClansman

Any other way to download Entropia Universe??

if i remember correctly, the client loader auto resumes from where it was when you closed it.
  11. TheClansman

Any other way to download Entropia Universe??

Posted via Mobile Device
  12. TheClansman

FYI: AHR Logo Finalists! Please Vote Now!

I second that, specially his 4th logo. Its simple, only 2 colors, and works in small sizes, and will also work on one-color only.
  13. TheClansman

I want a full automatic keyboard!

Microsoft sidewinder x6 does the same. But like logitechs it uses a profile menager to do so, so im guessing that counts as a third-party program.
  14. TheClansman

CryEngine 2

I dont agree with the Graphics are poor part, the rest depends on how you play it imo. But the graphics... i personally dont agree.
  15. TheClansman

EU on Linux (WINE)

its odd tho, since i am able to play some other games trough WINE just fine, ah well back to the drawing board :)
Back