Recent content by thee pepe

1. T

Selling: lp-120 tier 3.99

Want a lot of dps for a reasonable amount of peds? Send me an offer
  2. T

Selling: lp-120 tier 3.99

Hey all, I got a t3.99 lp-120 just sitting in storage for sale. I don’t have any time left to play currently. Looking for ped offers. Hit me up here if your interested. Thnx, gl out there.
  3. T

Are Twen Items still available

Hope for pills mate. A lot of ppl have a bunch of tokens left. Hope for pills
  4. T

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

Interested in seeing results. I’m also shooting lp-120. I’m right around 94% return, lower looted skill though. Gl.
  5. T

News: 2024 User Interface Update

They are doing the old keep avoiding it until we forget about it strategy. Where’s McCormick, one more thing to add to the “content of oblivion” category.
  6. T

Unreal update please...

Raise your hand if you think unreal 6 will be here before we migrate to UE5
  7. T

News: Triton Industries Shares

Maybe ma will learn something, and add content to encourage buying the deeds. Until then keep up the good work fellow entropians
  8. T

News: Triton Industries Shares

I would just like to personally congratulate the player base for finally stepping up and not buying into this farce. Good job everyone not buying up these deeds. 👍
  9. T

Broken skill gain rings?

The ring technically isn’t broken, they work, they just don’t stack. As for ue5, let’s be honest, that’s a pipe dream. Every time they add more content, that’s that much more work needed to upgrade. As a company you wouldn’t roll out more content if you were switching to a new engine any time soon.
  10. T

Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

I dont know much about mining, but can’t you trade the claim deeds? You could team up with someone you trust, have them excavate while you continue bombing? Or are claim deeds untradeable.
  11. T

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Hotfix Patch Notes

Clearly, since they plan to move the revive further away.
  12. T

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Hotfix Patch Notes

The revive terminal in Broodmother cave is too close to the spawn???? Is this a joke?? It takes like 2 minutes to run back to Broodmother if you die.
  13. T

Hardcore commits the first regicide in Queen's New Lair

I watched the end. Gz on completion. And this actually looks like gameplay. So gg to MA,something that is not said very often.
  14. T

Selling: Arcspark tier 0 tir 163

Not sure why the hate/dislike but cool, you do you. Back on topics, stabby stabber has been sold, gl to the new owner. Thanks for all the offers, gl out there
  15. T

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

Once again another thread has turned into a 💩show. You don’t like the price of something don’t buy it. This goes for anything in life, this game included. If a Ferrari cost 20$ everyone would drive a Ferrari. Then Ferraris would no longer be fast. Because the avg speed is equal. There is a...
Back