Recent content by TheMB

1. T

Bug in mini-map

Hey guys, I hope someone from MA reads these forums so they get the heads up. I dont know where else to post the bug. I just noticed that the new upgrade to the mini-map in the bottom right corner of the screen shows the current coordinates of your location. However, I noticed the location is...
  2. T

New Idea for Navigating

I'm sorry, that last post I was in the wrong mind set. What i'm talking about is not TPing or using a chip to jump to a location, but to pinpoint a specific location with a waypoint that can be inputted by the user by entering coordinates. This would guide the player just like any other...
  3. T

New Idea for Navigating

It would simply be an easier way to navigate, but I don't know. Maybe that would defeat the purpose of the TP's. If we're speaking about noobs that want to enjoy the game more, with a low to none budget, this could help because Sleipnirs and such cost Alot of ped to a noob, or average player...
  4. T

New Idea for Navigating

Hey guys, I thought of a good idea. I hope someone from MA reads this and can make it happen. You know how you can type /pos in the chat to have a waypoint position show up on the map? Well, i was thinking... That would be awesome if there was a way of pulling up a menu on the map, type in...
  5. T

Rocktropia Info on Entropedia

I just wanted to point out how expensive it really was. 40 ped to get from planet calypso to rocktropia. I really want to visit another planet, instead of being limited to calypso only, but I can't afford it. Is M(ind)A(rk) at all thinking about lowering the fee or something for helping players...
  6. T

Argonaut Fractured Skull MU

Thanks guys, What do you mean by them being used for PED Transfer though?
  7. T

Argonaut Fractured Skull MU

Hey guys, I recently looted an argonaut fractured skull, with a TT value of 2.60 / 4.00. I checked the MU on it and the MU sits at +399.25 at the moment. My question is this: Is this a bug? or no? Will someone buy this argo skull? It is super rare, saying "Uncommon" in the loot section on...
Back