Recent content by theNoiseMarine

1. T

Calaypso gateway& new mobs

we all wish and hope:yay:
  2. T

Why is ND selling CnD ...

WHAT? Realy he has to stop playing ? i see him online all the time in RT ?
  3. T

Mindark has the right to change any items stats at any give time.

Ma dose reserve the right to do this at any time and evin change rule's at any time... its all a part of the risk involed in that gambeling that is this game... lets hope USA's internet Zar, dosnt want to regulate and taxe this game ehh ?:eyecrazy:
  4. T

Quest/Missions - A list

:yay: thanks agien for this info it helps alot
  5. T

Are you addicted to Entropiauniverse?

:scratch2: ive bin addicted to this game sence the PE days and many many years bin online almost evory day ^.^ it great to live out dreams and have hope like this evory day ... keeps me sane.. well as sane as a crazy person like me can be... :eek:
  6. T

the 3.5 year old investigation into cheating by some top players

the rapid loss of ammo spent is only thing that seams to happin fast in this game lmao :laugh:
  7. T

Cmon Already

:scratch2: ya welcome to the club same story same love but im told it gets better dont lose hope ^.^ keep the love ^.^
  8. T

Ever Sold up And Came Back to P.E.?

nope never sould out dont plan to :cool::shots:
  9. T

The sell of CND discussion thread

id buy it in a heart beat if i had the money im gona buy a loto ticket tonight lmao :yay:
  10. T

Are vehicles still coming before the great summer holiday

:yay: summer time summer time sum sum summer.... im doubt full that its comeing... were still waiting for evorything els that was in game year ago :scratch2:
  11. T

Pirates to Invade EU? o_0

ya ive bin waiting fotr this one for 2 years sence i saw the you tube vid of neverdie chating about it ^.^ :yay:
  12. T

Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

thasnk you thank you thank you thies are awsomeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:
  13. T

Looking for The Rolk Project

yep thanks rolk :rolleyes:
  14. T

EU Main hubs?

ya i have my favorite spot to craft.... >.< and im keeping it secrit.. thoe with addition of rocktropia i now have 2 favorite crafting spots ^.^ Hint: one's a club ^.^
Back