Recent content by TheRock

1. TheRock

FYI: Mininglog 2023

Cycles, timing and the amounts you sell are the 3 most important things. For you to be able to hold during bad days and implement those 3 points above, you then need the bankroll. Thats another important point. Work towards profit first months, years or when ever you have that amount and don't...
  2. TheRock

I see what you mean, but lets not joke around hehe. I'm talking about 1 years of mining, not 1 minute of mining :D It is enough that i withdraw monthly if that helps you.
  3. TheRock

Right, mostly. But during 1 years of mining, you try preamped, amps etc now and then, but the main profit is from what you mentioned yes. We all have our ways of selling :D (Timing) That's not important. Just tracking the returns and sharing here :)
  4. TheRock

Here comes some numbers for the usual yearly mining log for 2023 Key numbers: 2023: 98,52% TT return with average MU of 108,99% 2022: 98,87% TT return with average MU of 112,05% 2021: 96,43% TT return with average MU of 116,45% 2020: 95,93% TT return with average MU of 121,67% TT returns are...
  5. TheRock

FYI: Mining log 2022

Hello Another year passed and so sharing some data. Reason for not posting since 2011 aprox when I started mining, was at some times i stopped updating logs so was not so precise. It takes 1 year to give you this data, so enjoy 😍 Key numbers are those 2022: 98,87% return with average MU of...
  6. TheRock

Your 2023 goals?

10 years ago, you would see me compete in all fields. After becoming older (and hopefully wiser), you will see it all boils down to $. Nowadays I would say strip me from skills as long as I make $$$. Happy holydays
  7. TheRock

Discount on Level 3 Finder Amplifier

Wait for the function of right click - merge all amps. That will be interesting ✌
  8. TheRock

Selling: Frakite

bump, yupp! ✨
  9. TheRock

Question: Why aren't more people Mining?

I was wondering... Why don't we get skills from refining? oop oooop, new profession, Refining! Just to add more ideas/sugar (❁´◡`❁)
  10. TheRock

Question: Why aren't more people Mining?

MA used to put some mining materials on some mobs (pvp4). So you "mine" while you actually hunt. That can be a thing... Could do same for mining. Get some hunting loots in mining. That will "force" hunters and haters to mine. This is what MA does and we have to play by their rule, right?
  11. TheRock

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

RemindME! 2 years "reply to this thread." oh wait this is not reddit. Anyway... let the countdown tick
  12. TheRock

Crazy price volatility ruins it for all - I've had enough

Up and down prices are healthy 👌 Learn from mistake, plan your runs and you will be ahead.
  13. TheRock

Selling: Frakite

Bump!
  14. TheRock

Question: How much is a good hunting % return for you ?

With 97%+ u wont be getting much of those high thrilling hofs. If u look at this game as money making, then yes 99% tt return is juicy. if u look for fun as some mentioned here, then dont ask for those ugly numbers such as 97-99% ask for the 90-95% and see those good ol'days noob hofs here and...
Back