Recent content by TheValicurPrinc

1. TheValicurPrinc

Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Closest ill get to meeting all of you i spent so many years ingame getting to know. I am actually a wisconsin resident myself. Live about 2 and half hours away from Fremont, WI. My situation is work not cost. They are known as black days (days we cannot ask off unless emergency). so im...
  2. TheValicurPrinc

Pack your bags (and your Cheetos) stoners

Colorado passed the referendum to legalize RECREATIONAL USE of marijuana not just for medical, will have a fight on their hands with the fed gov now, but yes, POT IS LEGAL NOW IN COLORADO!!!!
  3. TheValicurPrinc

Withdrawal time question

just to update, just got my withdrawal committed in 30 business days..???!!!! whats up Mindark...u ok, ur getting better at this withdrawal thing, keep it up
  4. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: Gyro Fap-14 Smuggler

Grand Fap mate, Good luck with the sale, The Gyro 14 Smuggler is low level fap for players with low tt (low investment) and great opportunities. and to correct u a bit theres i believe 5 total now, ur loot makes the 5th one, 2 in competition, my discovery, and i believe one was looted after...
  5. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: Makeup Mask - One of a Kind Make up by Trance

Ive decided its time to sell my mask if anyone is interested. Its Small Makeup mask designed by Trance. Took her 5 hours to make and is no longer doing me any good. Sad to part with it as it was custom mask that took tons of time and effort to make. Would like to see it go to a new home...
  6. TheValicurPrinc

Withdrawal time question

u can expect it in approx 40 business days from date of withdrawal on average, granted some are shorter, some are longer, just be patient ull get it. still waiting on mine but that was July 13th so i got time for my withdrawal, hopefully get it in september =/
  7. TheValicurPrinc

Ban the Above User!

Banned for NOT wanting to be a pirate!!!
  8. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

big trades should always have as much attention as possible, specially when real money is involved.
  9. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

you have to keep forcing the support cases through sometimes to get it to their attention. more better chance it will get past the autoreply lmao. as i said make them earn their keep
  10. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

ok, than all i can say is bring it to MAs attention if you feel right to do so. his prices are low as a trader, i am sorry you feel you got robbed by him. sorry I sounded like u were full of it, i just wanted more facts to judge him as i have never had bad experiences with him. I just forced...
  11. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

sounds fishy to be honest, however, DID he offer to reimburse you or refund u in any way as he said he did in thread. if he lied than ill back you. if he was true and you refused, that i cant blame him to me it sounds like a big misunderstanding. i stand by what i said, if you have proof...
  12. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

when he traded me, the deal was 80% of the market %, way it was calculated was say if market was 1000% he gave you 80% of that, giving him room for profit, or in case if the thread starter 70%. now granted 70% would lead some deals to fall below ESI values. like i said i my case (not OP) if...
  13. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

he didnt promise me 70% it was more around 80% and most of what i sold to him i talked him up on a lot. but all i ask is for proof before labeling a scammer.
  14. TheValicurPrinc

Trade deal gone bad

i dont understand now how OP wasnt paying attention really. Ive traded my skills to Anyzteoz as well, and i got exactly as we discussed in our deal. however i paid attention and when i felt a skill wasnt treated fairly i brought it to his attention and worked it out or i didnt trade it over...
  15. TheValicurPrinc

Selling: SELLING: ALL Skills and Many Items

Bump this back up, still few items remaining, feel free to make an offer, i am very reasonable on these items
Back