1. theViper

Mid November event

Bumping for tomorrow... :clap:
  2. theViper

Mid November event

Soft bump... :locked: :dance:
  3. theViper

Mid November event

Bumping up, with 3 entries so far, the playing field is wide open... :handgun:
  4. theViper

Mid November event

Bump up... ????
  5. theViper

Mid November event

:ROFLMAO:Hello fellow Entropians ? I hope all of you are doing well... 2020 is drawing to a close :cowboy: Event hosted is called Viper incorporated 2020 If you have an adventurous spirit this one is for you, Tiarak is the mob of choice, the event is taking place at Ark event area 3...
  6. theViper

Selling: Want to sell level 16 L.A.R.A pet

bump up guys ....
  7. theViper

Actually Lvl 18 Heya all :cool: I made a mistake, it is a level 18 L.A.R.A pet Offers from 300 peds upwards will be considered and can be negotiated :wise: Let me know if price is fair Appreciated Regards the Viper :beerchug:
  8. theViper

Help all:yay: I want to sell my L.A.R.A pet lvl 16 as I got two of these pets, any suggestions for good price, I bought it for 380 peds a few months back .... Any positive feedback is welcome Regards theViper :wtg:
  9. theViper

Help: Question raised to MS and Privateer owners .....

to Alainex thanks for your respnse..... helping a lot regards :beerchug:
  10. theViper

Info: Interceptor unlimited

Dear MA Regarding space vehicles What is the gor to private vehicle of the future :wise: Is there any info or specs to look at .... any representations from ingame side Regards
  11. theViper

Help: Question raised to MS and Privateer owners .....

Dearest Space entrepeneurs.... :yay: I have been away from MA for sooo long ......... My Q to raise is how many Privateers and/or MS is in space these days....... for event purposes,is there still one of the 2x space ships available on lease maybe to be discussed PM me..... for instance...
  12. greece x1 explorer

greece x1 explorer

Took a pic of long blade available when visiting Greece....
  13. Samurai @ N.I

Samurai @ N.I

pic of warrior...remote area @ N.I
  14. theViper

FYI: PCF Server Maintenance

same here .......also noted by me......:lolup:
  15. theViper

Selling: Own a piece of the Red Ped Corporation!

investment Regards to Red Ped... how are you structured and can you xplain the deal... how entailed by who :dunce: regards :yay:1 Gunther 1:yay:
Back