Recent content by Thorn

1. T

What Floats Your Musical Boat- Volume ii

Koi No Yokan
  2. T

Anatomy gain and disciple progress

Thanks for removing that post Safara. I had just come to edit it away as it`s purpose has been served. Gee my first ever removed post! I think I just saw my progress meter rise. lol
  3. T

Secret Event on Rocktropia

I might check that out Ed... and I might not. Shhhhh.
  4. T

Anatomy gain and disciple progress

Confirmed you don`t have to be in team for progress to count. After all mining and crafting count. {removed}
  5. T

Discovery: First Disciple graduated after mentoring is back on 04.10.2011

Gratz! I took one on and had to kick her. Like a dormant infection that keeps coming back another round of anti biotics was needed. I should have known better. Not even a full set of armor was worth the sickness. I only wish the ignore list worked both ways.
  6. T

If you want to know about me...your best off asking me. Counterfeit goods may be cheaper but...

If you want to know about me...your best off asking me. Counterfeit goods may be cheaper but they don`t stand up to washing as well.
  7. T

how much cost for the players to travel in space?????

LMAO! :laugh:
  8. T

Question: Invisible Mobs?

:saint::whistle:
  9. T

The Thing: The Arctic Area - A Job well done By ND/ NDS.........one the the reasons why I"M still here in EU

Agreed. Great concept and execution. This could be a huge thing for EU. But I`m also stalled on the flamethrower mission. There were a few bugs but they got sorted fast.
  10. T

"The Thing" Destination on ROCKTropia

After the last update the supplies mission finally completed for me when I walked into the shed where the hole to go into the cave is. Killed a thing, exited the cave in a jeep and got stuck in the hillside and had to relog. Had to go back into the cave from the exit to get the mission to resume...
  11. T

Bah I`m still stuck on the find storage stash mission and it does`nt seem to work. Wondering if there is another way to get the chain started or can the Kill the THING mission be completed for the chopper independently? Jeep is now quickly decaying and the northern TP`s keep giving me inoperable...
  12. T

Thanks Snuggins! Big help! :) Yeah RT just got a whole lot cooler! And I finally got a drink from someone in the bar...imagine that!
  13. T

I`m still wondering if I`m on the right track with the missions to get there. I wazs on last night crashing repeatedly until I turned down graphics settings. That area has always crashed me but it was better on lower settings. But I got to the pvp mission and the muscle camp one. Have`nt...
  14. T

Stepping back...Wow what a great concept! To be able to add content for more mature audiences in theaters in game! Pairing with an upcoming release is also a brilliant move for several parties. One of the best moves I`ve seen in game in a while. And I`ll say it again. The Thing 1982 ruled!
  15. T

Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

John Carpenters The Thing ruled! :headbang:
Back