1. Thorrn

TAO-19 SocTeam Globals & HoFs

Nice Globies all
  2. Thorrn

Expanding

Bump as its been awhile
  3. Thorrn

Mining Results Starting from Scratch

Not in the least, up until 2 nights ago, I hadnt global'd in 3 months, and I had 6 cash deposits in that time period, the last was just about one month ago. 3 nights ago a 50ped (all tt residue) space ship, and last night a 75 ped copper.
  4. Thorrn

Newbie here

Welcome to Entropia, I mean Hell,,,no I was right the first time Entropia...;) First off, drop the weapon amp,,,just put it in storage. No sense on paying the decay for all the missed shots your going to be doing for awhile. 2nd,,,one hyphenated word for you sweat/hunt. This means sweat the...
  5. Thorrn

Win 500peds!!! I ROCK

I say split the difference give him 250. There is no way you can prove that it is someone else who started a new EF account just to get more chances to win, and because you didnt state the rules in advance. I think that would be the fairest recourse at this point. Its not like you had more...
  6. Thorrn

Miners!!! Shinook River!! Look!!!

Report at this site http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Amethera_minerals_chart to be Gold, Alferix, Lyst, Lumis, Nexus, Oil and Sweetstuff Everytime I have been there, I had only found Alferix, Nexus and sweetstuff however.
  7. Thorrn

Miners!!! Shinook River!! Look!!!

Ore Gold like it is advertised...:D
  8. Thorrn

Depo will get globals ;)

Just thought I would update myself a bit now, 2 days ago I found a spaceship, and guess what is was only 50 ped (so the very minimum) all tt crap residue. Seems I cant even get something with decent markup either. Still 3 months and counting on a real global or better.
  9. Thorrn

Depo will get globals ;)

Dont even go there, because its not true in anyway shape or form. Still waiting for another global, since 6 cash deposits ago.
  10. Thorrn

Time for a new PR person from MA?

Not too sure about new PR person, but definitely a different strategy as someone already said. EVERY Major MMORPG I have played has had INGAME support for one, AND their own Official Forums, that were monitored strictly and quickly by their own staff. Even their web based support from the...
  11. Thorrn

Finders and Amps, What do they really do?

But sometimes it seems the amp didnt even work on a claim. I mean sure that some of my size III's would have been size II's unamped...BUT I dont find that many size II's unamp'd. So it APPEARS that sometimes the amp doesnt INCREASE the size of the claim as well. No way to accurately test this...
  12. Thorrn

Mining in Land areas

http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki
  13. Thorrn

How many miner's are hindered by the price on Finders over OF211?

Ziplex Z20 OreSeeker (L) (394.07%) Ziplex Z25 OreSeeker (L) (1036.05%) OreFinder OF-104 (TT+128.94 PED) OreFinder OF-105 (TT+433.71 PED) OreFinder OF-211 (L) (107.82%) OreFinder OF-212 (L) (592.61%) OreFinder OF-213 (L) (970.41%) OreFinder OF-214 (L) (1188.36%) From 107%, to either +128 ped...
  14. Thorrn

Yes I have read that also, Amp's increase the size of the find,,,BUT if there is not find, then it didnt expend anything to INCREASE upon, therefore why would it decay, unless it does more? This is what leads me to believe it does more, that and the fact that it doesnt ALWAYS seem to increase...
  15. Thorrn

Just starting a thread here to discuss what Finders and Amps really do while mining. 1 concise place so that all different ideas are found here, instead of mixed up all over the place in multiple different threads. If you only follow the theory that amps only Increase the size of the claim...
Back